E&P Memes and Captions πŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

In the spirit of hero balancing, I was too lazy to put in the effort :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

With the new version

71qan1

7 Likes

7 Likes

New hero art needs new sources of inspiration:

7 Likes

So that’s how he makes negative status last longer!

4 Likes

Ahmose: honey, look. What is that

Tetisheri: darling, that is you. But featured.

Ahmose: and that is you too, my wife.

Tetisheri: of course, they incompetently left me out last month

Ahmose: what does that mean?

Tetisheri: it means we are the ones pulling in the money this month, silly…your bandages don’t grow on trees ya know?

(Meanwhile Khonshu breakdancing beside them)

10 Likes

Slightly off topic, but can anyone here make memes?

For the longest time ive had two memes in my mind to express how i feel when playing E&P.

1. The White Ninja " C’mon do something " meme, with the White Ninja poking the Alliance War battlefield with the comment β€œhow i feel watching wars”.

stick-figure-do-something

1. This meme but the magazine is photoshopped to show E&P rosters. Titled β€œHow i feel looking at other peoples rosters”

images.jpeg-9

If i was talented I’d do it myself :grin:

2 Likes

anyone is free to make memes @Bruton :slight_smile:

I use this site - I encourage you to give it a try! there are pre-set templates, and I think it is possible to upload your own

4 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

14 Likes

Thanks very much :heart_eyes:

Am messing around seeing how i go.

2 Likes

First effort.

I’ll need to wait until tomorrow to get the alliance war screenshot that i want.

72hrx1-1

12 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Lol that true!!! Sometimes I just don’t even bother lol!!

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s me when I see those new heroes with 12 part specialskill, a family bonus, 2 passives and some talents…

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hah, or: days-ending-in-y, really anymore. Seems like increasingly I can’t go to raid without

β€œto compute damage to heroes nearby targeted hero, reference Schedule R, line 34c, adjusting three widdershins rotations for each lunar cycle past the last conjunction of Jupiter and Ceres…”

10 Likes

But at least, most of us like the event so far

4 Likes