E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

What, no scarf? Why isn’t there a scarf ?

:yum::laughing:

2 Likes

6Hlh

4 Likes

12 Likes

Especially a Tom Baker scarf :wink:

add your own “jelly baby” joke here

2 Likes

When this is your defense during bloody battle

5 Likes

Killing waddles’ extended family

6 Likes

the threat of duck revenge has become more real… imagine getting hit by Waddles’ special

2 Likes

I am going to just give myself a pat on the back into guessing that they were going to somehow involve the POV duck hunt into the Mighty Pets storyline.

2 Likes

When even the Centauri can’t take “Mighty Pets” seriously either

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well thats about as close to nature as you can get :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

@FrenziedEye thought you might like this thread!

13 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

HAHAHA thanks for the laugh @sleepyhead

4 Likes

glad you like it @FrenziedEye

and kudos to @Tidyup @BobTheSnark @NotVixx @Pike for resurrecting this thread. this used to get wayyyy more activity - maybe we can keep it alive again :stuck_out_tongue: which one of you wants to be Mother North, and which one wants to be Gramps? I’ll be Alby :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I am glad they found it hilarious.

Here are a few things down the pipeline that they might chuckle, raise their glasses to and snort their drinks out of their nostrils that we should be expecting.

LB2 - LB5
2nd Costumes for every non-S1 hero that already has a costume
3rd Costumes - #th costumes for S1 heroes
3rd Costumes - #th costumes for every non-S1 heroes that already has 2nd costumes
Superior Emblems / Emblem Breakers that will all but ■■■■ on Superior Talents made available

3 Likes

Just put a few things together

10 Likes

You forgot the knights and Cyclops. And let’s just add in Rufus as the bulldog version of brogan

3 Likes