E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

from Imgflip Meme Generator

9 Likes

11 Likes

This was me with 55 minutes to go. I was rank ~920 for Legendary.

Woke up in the morning, Rank 993.

Your meme is my new future.

And since we’re a meme thread:

11 Likes

Replace “page” in this gif with flask, and she is us…

11 Likes

From my peer group :slight_smile: For you :slight_smile:

5svbez
5svbbi

5svaw2
5svaqo
5svafg

9 Likes

Ursena and Xnolphod sitting in a tree… er, swimming in a cave…

@u2371 heres the full body pic of Ursena you were looking for :wink:

5 Likes

Hey @sleepyhead nice to see you’re still holding it down, and hi what’s up & what’s happenin’ to all the good folks still here :slight_smile:

I was very sad to read of TGW’s passing, I had a lot of fun with him here and always kinda wished I could meet him irl, he seemed like an interesting guy and I have an inkling we might’ve had some things in common. Wherever he’s at now I’m sure he’s still meme’ing barbs and calling out foolishness because the universe needs those people around.

I had some large abrupt life changes that’s kept me pretty tied up this year but I’m still playing the game (although this limit break bs that’s turning every defense into 6*s might break my limits but that’s another story… or meme lol). I haven’t forgot about yall tho and thanks for the good words, I do hope to come play around here again when things calm down, but I’ll pop in too when I can. It’s nice to see the old and new names alike, I look forward to reading around some more and catching up.

Keep on keepin’ on :metal:

10 Likes

@Disposable glad you seem to be doing well, hope the life changes weren’t too bad. Will be great to see you pop in from time to time

From how I know both you and TGW, I’m sure you would have gotten along wonderfully too!

Here’s to life!

5 Likes

Hell yeah buddy, cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Did you read this to the Oompa Loompa tune?

7 Likes

SG, you don’t have to rub salt in every single person’s wounds

3 Likes

5* Holy hero after the final ascension:

6 Likes

E&P players on chess
5v7w17

8 Likes

Breaking the feeder bank to power level a hero…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hero Academy : Explained

1 Like

Cookie Settings