E&P Memes and Captions πŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

13 Likes

Tie score with 20 flags left on your side, rare situation now that war has been around for a while. A number of things could have happened/consideration, because of what you observed and felt pity for the other team.

1. You stayed your hands, it’s 3 points for you and 3 points for them.
  2. You wanted to stay your hand, but one alliance mate who still had flags decided to charge in. Causing some unpleasantness because you had wanted to show mercy.
  3. One more that did any sort of damage would have pushed you to victory. And that’s 2 more points in to the War Chest.

Although I don’t do war, but knowing how upset some of my alliance mates get in my casual alliance who do, what upsets them more than the board RNG, the defensive tactics implored, or losing a war (for a well fought one) is people leaving flags unused on the board that could have altered the outcome of the war. If the situations were reversed and your side were the ones that fumbled out of the gates, would you expect the other party to show you mercy?

Even though the outcome is pretty much going to be the same, I think the most respectful thing you could do here, not just for yourself but to your alliance mates here, and to certain degree the other party (they did use all of their flags, after all), is to do the same by using all of your flags as well.

2 Likes

I agree. We’ve had opponents who were already beating us badly, and they kept on using more flags. I didn’t hold it against them. I held it against the matchmaking system. Because if a team can beat my team only using half of their flags, my team should never have been matched against them in the first place. And vice versa.

Plus, there is the whole Path of Valor requirement to use all war flags… I would not ask an opponent who is clearly already beating me to stand down. Let them use all of their flags, lap me several times on the field, at that point I’ve already lost anyway so what does it matter if I lost by 10 points or 10,000 points? :slightly_smiling_face:

WAR SITUATION:

OPPONENT IS AHEAD BY 200 POINTS AND OUT OF FLAGS

MY TEAM HAS ONE REMAINING PLAYER WITH 6 FLAGS LEFT

ME WAITING FOR THAT PLAYER TO SHOW:

giphy

10 Likes

55rn7r

10 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Took me a while to realise that it was not a flagpole but a foot lamp ahaha

3 Likes

Grimm forest is hard due to healer minions…

Not for me

10 Likes

LOL I could have probably put a bit more effort into trying to draw a traditional lightbulb… but yeah, it’s a foot lamp. And I also have a ratty old couch and bunch of other really cheap furniture. Because nice furniture, just like nice heroes, are out of my price range. :grin:

6 Likes

14 Likes

18 Likes

Hey now, they aren’t all useless. I’ve found Chain Hammer to be quite useful in wars. :grin:

4 Likes

562pal

6 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

21 fartgun salutes to you, sir! Good to see you here again, even if just briefly.

1 Like

ok, reposting, with extra meme-osity:

hungry ENPer:

their troops:

9 Likes

Cookie Settings