E&P Memes and Captions πŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

That’s when they turn from trespassers into squatters. :grin:

2 Likes

TURNING THIS WHOLE THREAD ON ITS HEAD

THE FLIP SIDE: TGW ACTUALLY DEFENDS SG AGAINST RIDICULOUS COMPLAINTS

(Don’t expect this to become a regular thing)

11 Likes

Flippity flip back to the other side…

(was fun playing devil’s advocate, but that game is best played with LAWYER heroes) :grin:

12 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

now with more meme-ity goodness

17 Likes

Sorry, but that was our last war!

:laughing:

1 Like

That was when I posted that (it was based on our last war). That’s exactly how the last war went for us. Opponents fumbled early on, and we just kept scoring goal after goal. I really did start to feel bad at one point… but at the same time, I have to use all my flags! Now, could I have gone in and fled immediately instead of going for kill shots? Yes, yes I could have.

But why would I do that???

2 Likes

I have to say, that it was heartwarming to see someone waste 3 flags to kill me once.

1 Like

I honestly did feel a little bad for those guys. Even though they had stronger defense teams than we did… watching them trip over themselves on every attack was… hilarious at first, until it started to become rather sad.

When I passed their score and realized they had 0 flags left and we still had like 20… I wasn’t even sure how to proceed. Should I just keep kicking them while they’re down, or call it a day? Would my alliance respect me more for showing mercy on them, or would they respect me less for not using all of my flags? I decided to just do what I would do in any war. Use all of my flags to the best of my ability.

And, well, as we both saw, the end result was a massacre of epic proportions. I would like to send flowers as well as my sincere apologies to their families.

I’m fairly certain that their war strategist could use some guidance or insight. They did a kind of reverse early initiative maneuver and then left the two teams of ours on the field that were the only ones they should have attacked first. They were co-ordinated to start but then it went sideways for them.

1 Like

There has to be something seriously wrong going on when a level 60+ player is struggling to take down a level 30’s defense team. They are able to field a diamond level defense, but the rest of their war flags are garbage? What did they do? Viking funeral all of their 4* heroes to Aife?

1 Like

11 Likes

β€œI’m taking this gnome out with the snap of my fingers.” - Thanos

9 Likes

18 Likes

Summoning : Explained

Going for a jog, have had no time to myself this year; escaped for the afternoon, waiting for change requests is my Christmas :slight_smile:

14 Likes

13 Likes

20 Likes

THE E&P SERENITY SANITY PRAYER

AMEN

18 Likes

Cookie Settings