E&P Memes and Captions šŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

from Imgflip Meme Generator

13 Likes

5 Likes

Frosty taking a break now that the Christmas event is overā€¦

6 Likes

trying to kill the Titan with my last flag, 100k health left and 2 minutes to go be likeā€¦

10 Likes

WHEN RUSH WAR AND NO YELLOW RUSH TOURNAMENT ALLIGNS:

IMG_20220111_132700_334~2

8 Likes

@NicoX not sure if youā€™ve seen this, but thereā€™s some good wit here :wink: sadly itā€™s gotten much quieter latelyā€¦

1 Like

I missed it, probably due to Post Traumatic Clash of Knights Syndrome. :joy: Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

I shouldnā€™t have told Skadi that she wasnā€™t worthy of emblemsā€¦

6 Likes

More, now than ever, needing this thread for something to laugh or by least, commiserate on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Most definitely. :rofl: Post Traumatic Clash of Knights Syndrome has become a widespread contagion .

2 Likes

I agree @Shadowlander , we need more humor now, more than ever :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unreleased footage of Krampus from beta

5 Likes

When you score high in Clash of Knights / get top 1% in a raid tourney, but RNG gives you bad loot anyway

6 Likes

Worry not my friend! SGG is working on a fantastic $99 bundle including a vaccine for PCOKS, 10 gems and 2 minor mana potions.

2 Likes

My alliance members were closer to this:

While I was like:

30rock-there-there

6 Likes

:joy::rofl:
I do believe you missed a few digits, :heavy_dollar_sign:199.99.
You know, *inflation * :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That is the Epic Offer (490% value!), with an additional silver token, chainmail shirt and 1* trainer hero.

1 Like

When you pull Thorneā€™s costume, but still havenā€™t leveled it up

12 Likes

SGā€™s next saleā€¦

pay 15000 gems or 5 USD to use thisā€¦

8 Likes

It strikes me now that Thorneā€™s sword looks like itā€™s compensating for something.

Thorneā€™s car:

The-Gay-Duo Cartoon Cars 5_11

8 Likes