E&P Memes and Captions šŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

10 Likes

Thatā€™s more like me when I spend on summons in moments of pathetic weakness.

3 Likes

:rofl: Iā€™m just imagining Lancelot hitting on Morgan, and she uses her special on him to ā€œdrain his vitalityā€

7 Likes

And Iā€™m just laughing because Iā€™m not wearing my glasses and every time I have looked at that sentence it is saying MILF B-side

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:ā€¦but his MAN(a) REGENERATION could help him for 4 TURNSā€¦maybe 3, ok!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

FTP S1

16 Likes

talk about some Inspiring Fencing!

4 Likes

4njeia

15 Likes

17 Likes

4nkwyp

15 Likes

4nldpc

4nldyp

14 Likes

4 hours?!? I lost more than that in about 90 seconds.

10 Likes

LOL the idea was that the guy hadnā€™t checked his phone in 4 hours.

As inā€¦ once you hit diamondā€¦ donā€™t sleepā€¦ donā€™t go to workā€¦ donā€™t even put your phone down to go to the bathroomā€¦

1 Like

13 Likes

Shhhā€¦ donā€™t give them any ideas. Theyā€™ll have them attacking our villagers :laughing:

3 Likes

When your defense is all +20, but none of your other heroes have emblems

10 Likes

What offers are like when youā€™re FTP (i.e. this is intrusive and NOT at all what I needā€¦)

10 Likes

Saving a special for later, only to have your hero be one-shotted before using itā€¦

21 Likes

When you finally build and research Hero Academy 10, but you donā€™t have any duplicate 5*s to feed itā€¦

14 Likes

I like this area of the Forum, and would like to follow to see where it goes. Real Interesting pics. Klingons. Star Trek, and other scenes shown here. Thanks for the enjoyable views. Good Pics.

4 Likes