14 Likes

I feel your pain.

4bqjq1

22 Likes

Raid Shield 1
Raid Shield 2
Raid Shield 3

9 Likes

I love this “bad war strategies” series :rofl: and all from the recent enemy alliances we’ve faced in war too!

4 Likes

Not cool, we’ve got a wide range of player levels in our alliance too and I don’t think I could put up with this for long

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

14 Likes

14 Likes

@sleepyhead that is probably one of the most multi-functional memes I have ever seen in relation to E&P, you can pretty much apply it to anything and it’ll fit :joy:

6 Likes

@Exceleron it is indeed a gem :rofl: probably my best discovery of the day!

3 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t tolerate that kind of behavior. Happened quite a bit in the first alliance I was in. Fortunately? The people I have now are all good people. @sleepyhead in particular. He’s our biggest warrior, and he always goes after the biggest targets. And slays every single one of them! Seriously, any alliance would be lucky to have him.

That being said, I hope he doesn’t have any intentions of leaving anytime soon… or ever… :worried:

7 Likes

aw thanks for the high praise, captain @TGW :slight_smile: I don’t always slay em :wink: sometimes it’s all I can do to tank-bust. but happy to do my part, and we work amazingly well as an alliance! at least 2 resets every war if i’m right :slight_smile:

can’t imagine myself leaving, I’m having such fun. everyone is great! thanks for having billie and me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sometimes a tank bust is all we need. And we’re currently averaging about 3 resets per war. Last two wars, you scored over 1000 points each time. MVP for sure.

And you are both welcome to stay as long as you’d like. We may have others joining us soon…?

5 Likes