E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

No, I don’t think you have to sign up…

The major benefit if you do is that it keeps a copy of all your previous work, but it should work without a log in.

1 Like

3ptk3w

Wicked cheesy ik but I just wanted to test drive my ability to use it
Edit- see the writing is too big lol! I need practice first

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with cheesy @ApollosEmpire :smiley:

Caedmon Sonya 1
Caedmon Sonya 2
Caedmon Sonya 3

13 Likes

@Gregor.Jax… he is my favorite in game avatar and just smiles his gorgeous smile on all the <censsored> opponents i had in raid, wars tournaents i have beaten… and well if i lost he smiles at me… :wink:

lol, well done. @ApollosEmpire if you want to do it on your phone, I use Mematic and it works great (no signup required).

1 Like

Thanks @JAWS_3D! I appreciate the compliment! I’m using my tablet so I’m going to check out Mematic today. Im kinda getting hooked lmao, as I have been thinking about stuff to add already and I’ve only been up an hour or so hahaha! Imgflip.com is definitely cool too because it doesn’t take up any storage unless I want it too by saving the ones I create.
Loving the support in here! Don’t forget to check out my thread
Guess the hero based on screenshots... No more BOSOMS PLEASE

2 Likes

Scroll Of Truth

13 Likes

Surprise Tool

9 Likes

10 Likes

Oh, Tooooooodles!!!

3 Likes

aaaaaaand You’re BACK! :+1:

3 Likes

Hot do, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

Also, I think it’s Tooldles…cos tools.

tenor (2)

1 Like

Missed opportunity imho

I’ll write to Disney

1 Like

If E&P Heroes Were Meme Cats

cat Quintus

cat Boril

cat Guardian Bat

cat Drake Fong

38 Likes

This is outstanding work. Even moreso if the reader pulls up images of the actual cards for a more direct side by side comparison. You really nailed it.

I can’t decide if my favorite is Guardian Bat or Sargasso. Though it’s also really impressive that Boril’s subtle facial expression and eyes are right.

2 Likes

Thanks Ivy, sometimes when you stumble across these things they just jump out at you (not unlike a cat, incidentally).

1 Like

3pz60t

11 Likes

5 Likes