18 Likes

7ac

Pointing to the previous post out. Not pointing out my avatar :grimacing:

10 Likes

Though coffee is never wrong, either.

1 Like

ahem

WARNING: DISCLAIMER: ETC.:

The following post is going to attempt to make light of stressful situations in both real life (the U.S. in particular) and also E&P while drawing a direct comparison between the two. If you are currently stressed out about either situation, you should not view the following, as you will probably NOT find it amusing.

E&P:

b

4lf3rq

REAL LIFE:

4lf3te

15 Likes

12 Likes

TIME I HAVE SPENT PLAYING THIS GAME:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TIME I WOULD HAVE SPENT PLAYING THIS GAME IF I DIDN’T HAVE A GOOD ALLIANCE:

III

13 Likes

A true as big as a castle (literally translated from Spanish) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I know why it happened, but it’s kinda creepy when posts just disappear without even a system notification.

4 Likes

Oneshot

12 Likes

It was the right thing to do, but surprised we don’t see it more often - instead of the; “this will be gone in 24 hours” notice.

1 Like

Well that would be if I deleted it myself. And I’ve certainly had enough posts edited or removed by the powers that be enough to expect a canned system notification about it. Neither of those happened.

It’s not a big deal in this case, those posts were of no consequence beyond the purpose they already served - just a couple of regular forum folk convincing another not to post something they shouldn’t, which they did eventually remove themself.

The creepy thing is knowing that any post can be disappeared without a trace or notification - or indeed, whether or not they actually contain any taboo or unallowed material at all - and that’s just a little more fastidiously overbearing than expected.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure there are at least one that get a kick out of their godlike powers. Just hypothetically they decide that censorship is the way to go when a polite PM would clarify everything. Could have saved SWIM hundreds of dollars and similar in play time and a banned account. SWIM apparently feels angry.

2 Likes

Well that would be more educational than what I got from my parents. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’d you get from your parents?

1 Like