E&P Memes and Captions šŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Honest Players

15 Likes

Doesnā€™t appear so - someone just posted a video of it on here (since moderated) and it still worked.

Unfortunately the thread discussing it has been closed.

Iā€™m a fanboy of both SGG and moderators usually (or so Iā€™ve been called!). But unacceptableā€¦

3 Likes

Agreed, not to get off topic of this thread but they should track who has taken advantage of it.

:beers:

3 Likes

Agreed. I hope SG keeps tabs on it and takes action against all those who exploit it

2 Likes

Also I would know the decision SG takes against them

Maybe we have to create a post for this discussion :thinking:

End off topic :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

There IS a thread for this discussion

3 Likes

I can migrate skillfully

1 Like

I guess that eliminates I.

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Fanbois! Boo, hiss. x20

2 Likes

LOL itā€™s all good, he is a fanboi, but heā€™s alright.

Full admission: Iā€™ve fanboid other games myself. But the difference there was that the games I fanboid for were not P2W ā€œfreemiumā€ gacha microtransaction traps.

Every game has flaws. Some games are worth the price of admission in spite of their flaws. This game, technically the price of admission is free. But if you want to ride the best rides, itā€™s expensive as hell. Thatā€™s where it gets a huge :-1: from me.

5 Likes

I canā€™t admit to perfection either.

2 Likes

Reason I criticize this game so much, is the same reason I criticize my sister all the time.

I like them both. I just think theyā€™re both capable of doing so much better. If they would only try.

But much like my sister: SG is stubborn and selfish, doesnā€™t give a damn about anyone else or about what anyone else thinks about them, and believes that they are absolutely perfect the way that they are. :laughing:

3 Likes

4kq5yx

18 Likes

11 Likes

Wolf

12 Likes

7 Likes

lololololol, touche @DocBrown

:joy: :wink:

my rep

14 Likes