E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

22 Likes

E&P players: “Nerfs are unfair! These are the only heroes we have and you’re ruining them! They’re not even that strong!”

Literally any multiplayer PC game players:

21 Likes

Is that… a Ragnarok meme?

Balance update

15 Likes

Nothing is safe from memery.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

25 Likes

Also any competitive multiplayer game since the 90’s :stuck_out_tongue:

There wouldn’t be so many Street Fighter 2 versions otherwise.

And for that series, you have to buy the balance patches too!

7 Likes

And, as I’ve mentioned elsewhere, every tabletop battle hobby ever…

10 Likes

@Rook preparing to moderate the balance threads

23 Likes

I laughed out loud. :grin:

12 Likes

Sorry i been MIA…
its all about the nerf these days…

8 Likes

4hxx3y

4hxx8l

4hxxjv

4hxxqh

4hxy32

13 Likes

25 Likes

a

b

c

21 Likes

31 Likes

Bet that dude could bench press a Mack truck.

Holy crap… I think you’ve just invented a new exercise routine.

Flip side of that one…

15 Likes

When the alliance checks the new war match-up, and sees an overpowered opponent again…

11 Likes

Oh crap. You’re kidding, right?

:man_facepalming:

I hadn’t even looked at it yet. But if you say it’s bad… it must be really bad. Because you’re our team’s optimist. Usually I’m the one saying “this doesn’t look good…” and you’re the one saying “we can get this!”

SG? When you gonna fix your war matchmaking? You gonna maybe get around to it after implementing “Super Goblin Balloon” and doing another 3-4 TellyVela nerfbalances? Should I expect the wars to be even again sometime around second quarter of 2021, thereabouts?

2 Likes

It’s not completely horrible, but they’re definitely beyond our lower-level members :frowning: ah well…

We’ll just do what we can do. Perhaps there is a reason why they’re ranked that low… like maybe they’re total slackers who only use 1 flag each. :laughing:

Oh now look at me being the optimist.

Thank you for delivering the news, and for not sugar coating it. If it goes as badly as it looks, it will be the first time we lost 3 wars in a row, but it’s not any of our faults. I suppose if we have to take another loss, we have to take another loss. Not like we have a choice in the matter. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings