E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

479o8i

479obf

19 Likes

479wii

8 Likes

Funny. I was on a call with the mods and SGG. @KiraSG mentioned something about a hero named “suh-shaht.” I had no idea who she was talking about. Then I realized it was “see-■■■■.” On a different call, @Rook mentioned “tuhl-air-ee-uh.” I recognized that one, but it was far from my pronunciation of “tell-er-ee-uh.” I think I read them too literally. English is hard.

5 Likes

New for 2020

Raid Ham — Sponsored by Monster

2x the value of regular ham plus damage bonus!

100 gems per stack

12 Likes

I had to Google this to make sure it wasn’t real…

4 Likes

Don’t forget that all the best arguments on pronunciation can be found here

1 Like

lol, yeah I know. I mean, Kageburado isn’t an English name, but I understand what you’re saying :wink:

To be honest my own Japanese is very limited, but my Nisei wife is a pro and when I asked her how she would pronounce the name, that was what she told me.

Definitely not ‘Cage Burrito’, pretty sure of that much at least :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator
13 Likes

Mod: posts a beta beat update

(two days later)

Forum-goers: ANY UPDATE YET???

11 Likes

Because maths are hard…

And because most people don’t take the time to fully read and try to understand TGW posts…

Mathematics_lecture_at_the_Helsinki_University_of_Technology

20 Likes

@JonahTheBard … for helping to find the time for those really long events — old 70s toys are making a comeback

11 Likes

I remember that game!

Stopped playing it after ordering a juice box on the rocks, and nearly choking to death on an actual rock.

2 Likes

23 Likes

a

b

17 Likes

I read this and thought “cool double the job searches”

1 Like

Because kids are never too young to start corrupting :smile:

2 Likes

19 Likes

That smile says, “I just dropped a load on the titan and it was the most satisfying thing I’ve done all day”.

6 Likes

TFW you finally build up an epically awesome board for the titan…

RIGHT at the moment that you run out of time…

19 Likes

The secret is finally out. So I’ll hide my Stonecutter membership no longer. The boards are rigged and we are in control.

13 Likes

Cookie Settings