E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

SG: Exciting news! Due to overwhelming customer feedback, we have decided to remove all Season One heroes from portals.*

*- We just removed all Season One heroes from the summoning pools. But your summoning odds for all other heroes remain the same. Now instead of summoning a Season One hero, you summon absolutely nothing. You’re welcome!

23 Likes

After recovering a mini heart attack

is-this-real-5b3392

11 Likes

Now that’s funny…

Your memes have lightened my mood many times. Enjoy your break. Stay safe. Looking forward to your return.

Darth

4 Likes

:laughing:

Thankfully no.

But somehow it wouldn’t entirely surprise me if it did happen…

1 Like

36 Likes

@TGW Excellent. That has to be one good cause to bring @Disposable back! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Me after losing 3 revenge raids to someone…

11 Likes

Just started upgrading my Stronghold from Level 21 to 22, and it’s been going like:

4 Likes

But technically, TC20 isn’t free either at a cost of 1 Sharpening Stone, 100 Recruits, and 297K Food per training.

:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Just wait until that 11 day 15 hour SH24 Upgrade and all those Advanced Food and Iron Storage upgrades. It’ll be like…

tenor (10)

7 Likes

When someone says they play E&P for the storyline…

18 Likes

LOL… well I have about 1000 sharpening stones… 6 level 20 farms, 2 level 10 advanced farms… and can gather 100 recruits in about 15 minutes of auto farming. Not really worried about that cost.

Wow. THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY RIVETING!!! :astonished:

6 Likes

43fa23

WARNING: The following profanities have not been pixelated because I am losing the ability to give a ■■■■.

10 Likes

DisU? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

DisBme.

FAMILY

FRIENDS

43fq6v

FORUM

43fr6l

7 Likes

Ever think RNGesus is just the bad guy from ‘Needful Things’?

7 Likes

Now that you mention it… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Never actually watched that one. But after a brief Google search on the subject… yes, 'tis possible.

2 Likes

I swear @Vixx, you deserve a personal title of

:laughing:

Let me guess. You post your initial thoughts, then you realize after the fact that you probably shouldn’t have said that. I understand… I do the same thing. And occasionally I do go back and delete them. But it depends on my mood. When I’m feeling ornery… I let them stand, as is. And given the current state of the world, the game, and the forum… and the fact that several of our regular controversial posters have left… I say let it ride, let the chips fall where they may.

What’s the worst that could happen? They kick me off the forum and delete my game account? Okie dokie. I think I’ll probably survive just fine without them.

1 Like

Cookie Settings