E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Granny's GM

21 Likes

When you accidentally bring an unleveled costume to a Raid…

… and still win…

5 Likes

18 Likes

Trying to climb to Diamond be like…

(or for @Rook , trying to summon an HOTM be like…)

4 Likes

17 Likes

The only possible answer when someone asks “which Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple/5*/4* Hero is best”, without giving any more context:

from Imgflip Meme Generator
16 Likes

Vets Get Mats

18 Likes

“When introducing each new Hero, our aim is always to ensure it provides some utility in the game. In the case of Telluria, to finally provide a Nature “tank”.”

The Origin of Yunan

You are not a tank anymore
You’re Not a Tank Anymore
You Not …Anymore
Yu-N-an
Yunan

11 Likes

Looks like Friar Tuck in the photo. Lol

2 Likes

This one. Lol.

1 Like

Me (F2P) trying to put together a 5* Tournament defense / a full class emblem quest party…

11 Likes

Maybe all the summon gates are constipated by Tucks, so that they often pop out in groups. :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

Wait… so this isn’t allowed?

download

3 Likes

How I feel sometimes when I look at my watchtower:

11 Likes

F2P advices

24 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll be honest with you, it seems to rely mostly on which mod sees it and responds first (I was basically told this by one mod, which is totally fine, I’m not salty about it and accept that as a perfectly reasonable reality).

The first one I put up seemed allowed since nobody said boo and it probably still sits there (I honestly don’t remember what or where exactly it was, but I remember being surprised when I did it again and: -> ) So I did it again, and was told to please hide it in the “Hide Detail” function. Cool, no problem, I can roll with the punches and I’m obviously pushing the envelope a little bit, so gg. And I’d been given a compromise - best case scenario, right?

Meanwhile, I noticed someone else had a post removed completely for including the same hand gesture. (Maybe Vixx?) I don’t know the details of that, but it anecdotally applies here. I could only guess as to the “why”, but figured that I had received guidance for myself so didn’t put a lot of thought into it.

So later I did it again myself, put it within “Hide Details” and didn’t expect much from it, but then got flagged and PM’d by a mod about it this time (and they were kind and respectful about it; I am NOT attempting to vilify mods here and - to anyone reading - please don’t use my experiences to do so). We chatted it out, and again, no biggie on my end, but that’s when I realized that there’s probably not an official policy on this particular thing and all I’m really doing is putting the mods in a tight spot with a bit of juvenile humor.

So… tl;dr? (is is too late for that?)
I should just probably stop. As a crass fellow irl, I don’t give that gesture a second thought and include it in the category of things so childish that most adults don’t really take it too seriously. (I mean, if I really wanted to read someone the news, colorful words are so much more effective than hand gestures imo :wink: ) But, of course, a lot of folks do take it seriously. And so be it. I might not mean any harm by using it, but if it’s received as over-the-line then I can accept that.

Besides, we obviously know how to edit photos around here, it’s much easier to do our own edits before posting and skip the headache - easier for everyone. I’ll do my part and I encourage everybody else to do it too; we can edit out the offensiveness (yes, words too) and still get our point across for the sake of a dumb picture joke. There’s enough crap going on around here for the mods to deal with already.

I even found this little icon image that would make a perfect “glove” next time the finger shows up in something I want to use, feel free to steal it for your own use. I think the intended message will still be conveyed :wink:

A glove for the finger

4 Likes

Works great, fits like a glove :wink:

Johnny

7 Likes

Still a bit salty about this, especially Vela

7 Likes

Cookie Settings