E&P Interviews: #27 Interview with JFosss from Benevolent Mercenaries

Appreciate all the interviews you had done. Well, may I nominate my alliance leaders from Team China and Team China II?
Team leaders are Xiao and J.Z.
We are mostly mandarin speaking players but rest assured many of us are fluent in English too.
Reason why I nominate them; they are advanced players yet humble accepting all players including F2P and C2P, forming few more alliances to cater for many players with different playing styles.
Team China is constantly top 100 alliance team and Team China II is still working in getting there
If you need more details from me, I m happy to assist you.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you connect me with them on Line? JekylandHyde

2 Likes

I will update you shortly. Canā€™t wait to get their response on this.

2 Likes

Leader, Xiao has contacted you at Line. At Line, she is known as Alexia. Good luck and have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Thanks for the connection!

2 Likes

Interview with Riggs from 7DR

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching this interview now.
An interesting talk about how to control your titan damage and how top alliances need to have rules about how hard you can hit on 14* titans, so thereā€™s enough hp for everyone.
Maybe we should create a topic regarding this to share good and fun ideas? :blush:

1 Like

Not a bad idea. I typically use only 3 heroes against 14* Fire titans. It is a fun challenge to break 100K with only 3 heroes and forge-level weapons.

1 Like

I will create a new topic - So your this topic wonā€™t go off topic :blush:

2 Likes

Interview with JFosss from Benevolent Mercenaries.

2 Likes

Any more interviews coming up?

2 Likes

So funny to see how rosters have changed since we did my interview. I use maybe 4 of the heroes I used to in wars.

2 Likes

Yep. I will be starting interviews again later this yearā€¦ probably around July. We may need to revisit some :wink:

2 Likes

I agree about revisiting some, since some may have updated rosters, have a different point of view of the game

I miss these and Jek also :sweat:

4 Likes