E&P Interviews: #27 Interview with JFosss from Benevolent Mercenaries

I loved your comment about working for SG and implementing new data tracking ideas and leaderboards! You should make a list for them to consider in QoL improvements (not trying to give you homework :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Maybe I should just make a video of my personalized stat pages and post it in there? :wink:

1 Like

Interview #7 A great interview on training alliances with Alice from 7DU/7DR!

2 Likes

Interview with Mr. Spock! … talking about all things E&P!!

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to watch all of the interviews yet but I have really enjoyed the ones so far. Getting different views and strategies from some of the best players on a multitude of interesting topics has been very enjoyable and informative. Thank you for doing these interviews.

P.S. all the people interviewed have not been what I was expecting elite players to be. They all seem so nice and helpful. Their attitudes and willingness to help is refreshing, I love it.

3 Likes

This is the first time I am talking to them directly, but in general I have found the E&P community extremely helpful and willing to share knowledge. It also says a lot about these players that they can share their “secrets” and still dominate!

2 Likes

Interview with ★KEV│RoX★ from Cheesecake Factory! Talking about Challenge Events, Mythic Titans and the Ninja Tower.

3 Likes

@JekylandHyde

Can you interview @Guvnor, @JonahTheBard and @littleKAF. They are ones of the finest pillars here in the community. I may not be alone having interest on how they manage their time in real life, as E&P players and as moderators in the forum.

EDIT: Please include all the current mods in the list, i.e. @Rook, @Dudeious.Maximus, etc.

2 Likes

I actually interviewed Guvnor already and he is the next one to produce/publish :slight_smile: His should be up in the next few days. I appreciate the recommendations/suggestions. It would be helpful to have an “angle” that players feel are interesting for recommended interviewees.

6 Likes

I have a suggestion. A f2p player in a competitive alliance. They have a unique and different journey from most players in a top alliance. They probably find value and a strategy in every 5* they get regardless of their perceived value by the community. Since probably most players are either f2p or c2p I think a lot of people would enjoy the interview. I know I would.

4 Likes

Thanks but I don’t think I have actually anything interesting to say.
If jeff wanted to ask about fourm stuff his already interviewed guvnor and could off asked then and probably be better at it then me.
Haven’t got to the kev one but looking forward to me man guvnors one :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work Jeff.

2 Likes

Great idea. How do I find one of them? :slight_smile:

Guvnor’s will be live within the hour, but we did not get to talk about the forum at all—at least not from a moderating stand point.

1 Like

I guess you could try and reach out to any of the family alliances and have them ask if anyone in any of their alliances is a known f2p player. That could cast a wide net with minimal searching effort.

2 Likes

Ah ok cool :wink: if thats something your interested in doing, not sure how much people would be interested, as fourm is small player base, bit like reddit.
Other Mods who been a mod longer then me could give a better story. @JonahTheBard would be good fit as did interviews on this fourm, with other players tooo.

2 Likes

Interview with @Guvnor from 7DH and forum moderator on here.
Learn about the Damage Calculation, Critical Hits, Troops, and much more!

10 Likes
5 Likes

Actually can’t believe I just thought of this.
Maybe other people have.
BarryWuzHere, would be good.
He does have a team with him aswell maybe one of them would be interested to speak about there data collection.

1 Like

Ah, thank you. I always thought I was just good for yelling “zero” occasionally. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Is the RNG in E&P really random? EPB Interviews with RipTheJacker about RNG!! Is E&P Really Random??? —E&P Books - YouTube

3 Likes

I never knew you had such long hair!
A few comments I enjoyed:
1 If you put it out there, they will complain
2 Somewill never be satisfied with board randomness
3 Which one should I level without providing any info (this is one area where I find the grades helpful because if you’re not going to provide any context, you might as well just go off of the grades)
4 The game is actually biased to play mono. I’ve never thought about it that way before.

The discussion about whether SG is manipulating things behind the scenes was interesting to think about. My partial conclusion is if they are rigging the game behind the scenes (via looking at millions of accounts individually), they would give you above average luck thinking it would get others to spend more. So if you make more videos, SG will rig the game more for you.

1 Like