E&P Interviews: #27 Interview with JFosss from Benevolent Mercenaries

Probably the least interesting interview :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interview with a highly accomplished F2P @D_DI ā€” completely free to play player:

6 Likes

Revolutionvl, leader of 7DD talks about 7DD, War, and Ninja Tower!

1 Like

I donā€™t know what you have done @JekylandHyde but I feel like I should thank you. Iā€™ve been having some absolutely insane luck after you uploaded the interview.

On Wednesday I got 2 4* mats + 2 3* mats from a titan.

On Thursday I got cKadilen with the keys I got from the Masquerade quest.

And yesterday I got Vela from HA10.

There are 3 possible reasons for my insane luck:

1. youā€™re a magician
  2. the Devs have watched the interview and decided to show some mercy
  3. itā€™s just a pure coincidence

In 2/3 of them, you are involved, so thank you!

7 Likes

I literally take no credit, nor deserve it for any of this ā€¦ this is all you and your game! Congrats. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another interview with a player that often tops the charts:

If I can get promised a Holy hero or two to use my 33 darts on Iā€™d gladly do an interview. Alas though, Iā€™m just a boring old cow.

1 Like

+85% war wins with mostly S1 heroes and only $100 US spent in the last 4 years. Some people can really rock C2P!!

1 Like

EPB Interviews with Asus from Hungary: 1st time in Top 50 in an event and translating E&P

Map of all interviews here:

1 Like

ā€¦ and the interview series is back in action. Latest interview below. If you all have suggestions for interviews, please private message your suggested player/person and reason as to why you feel they would be a compelling interview. Thank you!

2 Likes

Saludos de Argentina. Quisiera saber si los vĆ­deos que haces por youtube tenga la posiblidad de ser traducido al castellano en la pagina youtube. Ayudaria mucho a los seguidores que tienes en nuestro paĆ­s motivo que muchos no saben inglĆ©sā€¦ Desde Saludos

1 Like

I believe YouTube has translators or subtitles built into their Web site.

Interview with @ScndStar from the Avengers: EPB Interviews with ScndStar from The Avengersā€”Empire and Puzzles Books - YouTube

4 Likes

How drunk was star when she did the interview on a scale of sober to ā€˜Iā€™ve only had 3 bottles of wineā€™???

2 Likes

Of course I was sober! It wasnā€™t Friday yetā€¦

1 Like

the interview was awesome! thanks for doing it :grin:

your origins and titan loot videos are some of my favorites on E&P youtube!

1 Like

Thank you! Glad my oldies are still of some use =)

3 Likes

Interview with ā€Š²Ļ…Ī·gā€ from ā€The White Lotusā€
We fought in war just hours after the interview. Our fights against each other are included!

3 Likes

Interview with MADDOG, Leader of Wolves of The North who takes C2P to BEAST MODE!!!

3 Likes