E&P Goddesses - A Poll

I’m voting for Liana because if she can strut around with a 60lb-pull bow fully drawn without any sign of exertion, she must have biceps like Gormek :muscle::grin:

1 Like

Heck Ya! Woot woot!
So maybe we will do a Prince Charming Poll later - not sure Gormek would make it into that group though eh?
Or maybe a Beast Poll? lol

Or maybe we do the Goddesses and the Gods and then match up the best couple - ha ha. Having Fun @JonahTheBard!

1 Like

We are going to hit the 100 voters mark tonight. I’m not seeing who you guys want for round 3 so I’m going to have to just make it up myself! You have about 15 minutes to let me know if you want someone specifically. After round 3 we will have a playoff round… - Raz

For those of you non-native speakers asking me: why in the hell do we use the word “fairest” in the mirror question and what does it mean? It is impossible to find anywhere etc…
Here is the answer:
It is right that it is really hard to find in a normal vocabulary.
Amongst the superlatives describing beauty I get it that it is the shortest one, most suitable for the rhyme.

1 Like

Probably most likely to have been heard in this context:

6Xbw

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

1 Like

I know I’m late, but Sabina, Skittleskull, Justice and Elena. Not that I’m trying to stack the deck or anything.

2 Likes

That is Awesome!!! @JonahTheBard Smiles

@General_Confusion - Oh yeah I forgot Skittle was a woman! Definitely have to have another round just for her. And Sabina is mmmm mm!

There you have it @Razor, it looks like you are going to have to run the contest until all characters have been addressed to appease the “Skittleskull for Ms. Small Giant” fan club members.

Look at the first sentence in the thread under “Empires Goddesses Battle it Out…”

1 Like

Boom. Great minds… have seen the same ancient Disney films :grin:

1 Like

@Pois1 I need an editor! I confess I’m doing too much at a time - I’m a great multitasker - its rough wilth a full time job too :). Sleep? I looked but I just didn’t spot it. Thanks for looking out for me. Maybe you could clue me in, please? :wink:

I think there is some confusion.
I was trying to explain the correct usage of the word FAIREST in the sentence: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
I was asked for this word many times by people (not in this thread), since it is quite rare and it is not mentioned in vocabularies.
I was not editing nor correcting anything, just explaining. The word fairest turned out quite problematic for non-native speakers.

Regarding the editor offer: I love to do things for the forum, rosters, charts, collecting stats etc., I got plenty of work ahead of me (Season 2 starting tomorrow) so I am afraid that will take all my time.

1 Like

Ha ha. I did read your explanation earlier regarding the use of Fairest - it was great :blush:
I think I just read something out of line. Gosh! Yeah that will keep you very busy indeed. Best. Raz

As requested, merging Part 3 to this original thread.

Round 3 Live

Round 2 Results

Round 1 Results

That was a very close one in R2, with Belith just edging out Athena for the win.

Things doesn’t look very good thus far for Azar, who looks like she was thrown in the same lot with a pack of wolves.

1 Like

Hi E&P! I had the lovely @Rook merge Poll 2 and 3 back into the original as my plans are to continue on with it and It didn’t make sense to clutter up the Discussion Board with multiple posts (not sure if I made a good choice on that or not). Anyway. Poll 3 is obviously not as popular as the prior 2.

Zeline lost her lead to Morgan Le Fay. We need 13 more votes to close it out.

Thanks! Razor

Made 7 votes. I’ll never tell who. :wink:

1 Like

@Razor To be fair, I think Round 3 post somewhat coincided with the release of Season 2, most of attention were spent on discussing Season 2 and this thread was quickly pushed to the back. Now that the Atlantean Gates have subsided until the next appearance, this topic can come back again! It’s all about appreciation of good artwork, I am sure :wink:

Morgan La Fey taking a lead over Zeline was a bit of a surprise though.

2 Likes