E&P Goddesses - A Poll

Thanks for that @Resol

Ahh darn, I had updated the Original post and had forgotten that I had put the link in a comment… It’s updated now.

We are very close to our 100th voter to close this out. Its a close race with Natalya and Isarnia.

I will be going through this thread to pick out the next team to assemble for round 2. We haven’t determined what kind of face/off - championship to perform (top 2 of each in a final, or just top 2 or a 3rd round first).

WhosTheFairestOfThemAll_Round1_Status_2018-08-16

1 Like

We are nearing the 100 voter to close the poll. The ladies that had been suggested for Round 2 (suggested more than once) were the following:

*** Lianna**

*** Belith**

*** Marjana**

So if there are no other suggestions through the forum I’ll pick #4, unless some of the existing suggestions increase an existing heroes votes placing them in or above those mentioned.

Imo, Vivica is the only goddess on E&P (too classy for this poll).

For pure eye candy, I offer…

I say a sweet 16, elite 8, final 4 bracket and double elimination bracket system of mayhem…

@321Trotter Zeline is in the current round 3: Hero Polling - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall - Who's the Fairest of them All? Round 3

As requested, merging Part 2 to this original thread.

Empires%20%26%20Puzzles%20Goddesses%20Battle%20it%20Out%20-%20Round%201%20Review

You guys asked for it and who am I not to give it to you!

Round 2 Now Live
https://www.titanmafia.com/Polling/EnPGoddess/EnPGoddess2.html

Round 1 Results

3 Likes

Why do we get multiple votes?

Talk about gender fluid! Definitely not a goddess (a drag queen maybe)!

Athena is very good looking but i don t see Vivica, she has very nice shapes , i don t know if anyone noticed that :wink:

1 Like

Dem hips and 20 characters.

1 Like

Maybe you’ll enjoy this (maybe not), but there’s a built-in poll feature in the forum:

Did you actually enjoy it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

In the event you would like to spread them out over 2 or more of the ladies. I put 4 on Athena and 3 on Lianna :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes. I did. We can bring her in the next round. Were going to have a playoff with the winners…

Yeah I think that’s really cool. I’m just enjoying being more creative with it! Until I’m not :slight_smile:

I think Athena is my favorite Goddess in Greek Mythology… But this version of her showed too much skin for the Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare, IMHO. Belith’s facial expression is a little weird to me. I’ve always liked Elven archers because of their fast and agile nature, but had to give the edge to the fiery buccaneer Marjana.

@razor
Some of the contestants in the first two brackets are really powerhouses and if you are going to have multiple rounds, consider mixing the choices a bit (so not all “seemingly popular” choices end up fighting it out in the first round, and miss the chance to compete later, or consider a elimination bracket to allow their return for one last fight.

1 Like

Definitely a fan of Mythology and Greek in particular.
This group was what was spoken out about most in the 1st round… I put Athena in myself - ha!

GL on Marjana. In less than 1/2 a day we are already 1/2 way to the 100 voters mark.

I’m up for making this a fair and extensive poll. We can do top 2 vs top 2 and bottom 2 vs bottom 2 and kinda have like a playoff. I suspect we will have 1 or 2 more rounds and then go back and revisit all of them for consideration in the playoffs :slight_smile:

We are at 67 of 100 voters to close round 2 up!
Please feel free to suggest which ladies you would like to see in round 3.
Razor