E&P Goddesses - A Poll

@Rook I don’t know if @Razor can be bribed with catnip and squeaky mice

3 Likes

Ohhh yeah I can, I have 8 cats!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Witch and the vote of confidence @razor. Let me tell you, it wasn’t as hard to go over the bracket system in the mind, but actually putting that down in ideas is quite a different story, I had to draw the brackets out on paper just to have it make sense (and I hope it does).

Oh, and in case it wasn’t clear in my idea, Layla and Morgan La Fey will be on opposite ends of the brackets and won’t meet up until the finals, if they both make it that far, that is.

1 Like

@Shohoku79 Absolutely! Ok guys totally sorry - bad timing on my part to do a USER GROUP opening!!! I’m CrAzY I think. I need to take a break for a couple hours. Then will be back!

1 Like

Ok! Wheeew. Guys I’m back. Gonna get this rolling along. Thanks for your input, your ideas and especially your time. @Shohoku79 if I could hand you the trophy for best supporting actor I’d be giving it to you right now. You have been SOLID throughout this entire process with support, ideas and awesome story lines. You are much appreciated.

2 Likes

Used the following Random Number Generator for 1-12 > Random

These are the pre-planned steps

These are the results

1 Brienne Zeline 12
2 Delilah Isarnia 11
3 Athena Li Xiu 10
4 Natalya Belith 9
5 Hel Elena 8
6 Guinevere Hawkmoon 7

I’ll be back in a bit to wrap up how many at a time, how many votes and timeframe

3 Likes

UPDATE: Or should it be 48 HOURS?

Ok.
No point in having multiple votes between only 2 contestants. So 1 vote per pairing.
I will put 2 pairs on a form at a time so that you don’t have to go to 2 different places.
I will make you vote for both of the pairings for your vote to be valid.
We will give them 72 hours total and it ends regardless of how many votes they get.
This will be round 1 of 3.

1 Brienne Zeline 12

2 Delilah Isarnia 11

I’ll get it put together. I will set an alarm on my phone for 72 hours once I give notice in the forum.

Here we go… well I need to set it up first!

@Shohoku79 @Rook @Witch @MrsBCW @NPNKY @Jedon @GERATH @Kerridoc @markpessan @Coralline

6 Likes

Mmm, already seeing some heated matchups… Very interesting RNG pairing.

1 Like

a link to the playoffs would be helpful… I can’t find them, duh.

2 Likes

I thought I was going blind :grin:

2 Likes

@Witch - @Shohoku79 - @MrsBCW

Crew - I know what I’m going to do now… I had to crash for a little while, just could not code at all. I’m going to do 3 to a page w/ 1 vote ea. instead

ROUND 1 - CHANGED TO: 72 Hours

1 Brienne Zeline 12
2 Delilah Isarnia 11
3 Athena Li Xiu 10

ROUND 2: Immediately following Round 1 72 Hours

4 Natalya Belith 9
5 Hel Elena 8
6 Guinevere Hawkmoon 7
2 Likes

I like! But can’t like because I’ve used all my likes for now :grinning:

2 Likes

LOL Me Too, well earlier, I should have some now!

:joy: and so 20 characters!

maybe I’m not awake yet, but I still can’t find the playoffs… a link, please

@Witch there isn’t one yet

1 Like

thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Playoff Rounds 1, 2 and 3 are finally here!!!
They are being allotted 72 hours starting USA MST time 6:00AM and Ending 10/23/2018 @ The same. It will shut down on its own (i’m not usually up that early).

You get 1 vote for your favorite in each of the 3 rounds represented on the same form (below).

Just click the image… Best! - RaZoR
Empires-And-Puzzles_GODDESS-PLAYOFFS-Round_1_1-3

@Shohoku79 @MrsBCW @Rook @Witch @NPNKY @Jedon @GERATH @Kerridoc @markpessan @Coralline

5 Likes

Zeline
Isrenia
Athena

1 Like

Not letting me cast my vote(s)

Cookie Settings