E&P General Chit Chat

His phone is running out of memory

I :heart: E&P

5 Likes

Thanks you guys. Sorry about your phone @Jedon.

2 Likes

Wait… what! I missed this. Is @JonahTheBard no longer with us? I’ve been busy, so haven’t read as many threads as normally.

So it isn’t so!

This makes me very sad

2 Likes

Sorry to ruin your morning

4 Likes

Thanks @Rigs

I am sad for myself and this community because … what a guy.

But… total respect for @JonahTheBard reasons for leaving and the way he communicated this to us.

A class act who will be sorely missed.

7 Likes

I had to remove my mp3 player app to be able to do the update, soon I will have to leave this game cause of no ability to find more space :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Really dunno why the game is taking this much space and wonder why not to be able to move it to SD and update it from SD… why it has to move it self to the internal memory to run the update … really giving me very hard days.
@Thats it @Starryeyedgryph I was so :exploding_head: when I saw @Ichigo 's posting this then turned into a red hulk !
But I am cool now … Thanks for your avatar dear Starry it gives me the peace every time I see it.

2 Likes

Sure he will be missed, was a great friend and nice person of another level of morals and respect. He has the true knight morals.

I :heart: E&P, SGG and Rigs

3 Likes

And don’t forget
I :heart: E&P update new version :grin::grin:

Lol jedon i have android and moved E&P to my SD card

2 Likes

Why are you guys saying this?

2 Likes

Lol go to the very first post in this thread

1 Like

Oh. I’m addicted to E&P and have spent lots of money? Haha.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I want to ask @Jedon @_John_Doe.
how can you hold back your mentality and desire not to be attracted to new heroes or HOTM?
and what reasons make you remain a typical F2P player. we know that not many typical F2P players will last long in this game

2 Likes

@General_Confusion necro-posting the original Aegir thread back to life is a hanging offense in over 20 jurisdictions. In Finland, it’s just 20 years’ hard labor though. So you’re probably ok…

Necro-posting :skull:: “When strong, avoid them… Emerge to their surprise.” --Sun Tzu

3 Likes

and I’m imagining that in this alliance people will gather
@Rigs @Jedon @_John_Doe @zephyr1 @Garanwyn @Starryeyedgryph @General_Confusion @JonahTheBard @Elpis and maybe @Kerridoc :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Next you will tell me its an offense to yell “fire” in a crowded theater. And even if you did, I would tell you “some things are just worth it!”.

3 Likes

I would never say that, I promise. Schenk v. US is bad law now. So go for it! On the other hand, probably don’t say mean things about Putin in Russia. Just sayin’…

Also, it’s a bad idea to accidentally call Rook “he/him.” I’m only barely recovering the use of my extremities again. But my “posting finger” will never be the same.

5 Likes

I am F2P for economic reasons. I am Egyptian and the game payments are in USD … which bring me to 2 issues
1- this simple math(I hate math btw :joy:)1$=17.5EGP
So it is costy for me.
2- I don’t have a credit card as well so even if I (imagination thought) have enough to spend, I don’t have a way to do. Btw Google cards of 10$ cost 290EGP … which is many in ny cause.
__
To answer your second part I can say that I am not really in the game xause if the game, I adore friendships with people all over the globe, I respect and love my new friends and love to stay in tough and this game has most of my online friends thats why I am staying, and this is also why I feel sad every time I see a friend of mine quiting it for a reason or another. I will always miss @JonahTheBard one of best of the best friends I ever had in this game.

Have a great day.
I :heart: E&P, Staff and Rigs

4 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed the joke, my friend. But I suspect those poor people get enough of my shenanigans on the forum, without also being stuck in an alliance with me.

4 Likes