E&P General Chit Chat

Thanks! Is Onatel a season 2 hero or just special?

2 Likes

Onatel is a hero of the month

Every month has a special Hero(Hero of the month) that is slightly better than regular 5* heros, you pull them on random draws from doing epic hero, elemental, season 2, event, and seasonal summons within the month they are featured

I :heart: E&P

1 Like

Thanks, do Elemental summons stop? Or they are all the time rotating? I already got Onatel, in this case I would. Wait before buying x10 Grass heroes, so I at least have the chance to get another Hotm as bonus Draw.

E&P :star_struck:

1 Like

Elemental summons i believe is only interrupted by Atlantis summons and event summons. I may be wrong however.

2 Likes

I Guess I will wait for special events, because I want a green good 4s or 5s but they all suck based on overall grading, Only Lianna…

1 Like

Lianna, caedmon, melendor are the best green basic heros

Kashrek is good but eventually has a shelf life

Little john is good for titans and events, not over the top in other game aspects as he dies fairly easy and is slow mana

Skittleskull is well skittleskull, slow mana and dies easy. Doesnt have as high attack as little john and his special is easily countered with kiril or boldtusk. Little john’s biggest counter is rigard.

5*: Lianna is great

She’s really the only green basic 5* in my opinion. The other 3 are mislabeled 4*

2 Likes

Yeah, I have Little Jhon, but he dies very quickly and the thing is that I don’t want to lvl up him knowing is not that good… But spending gems to have a chance on just Lyanna I think I may not be so luxkt and get other heroes… Which is why I rather wait… Very tempted to try my luck hehe.

1 Like

Little john is worth leveling up

His attack stat is really high for a 4*

Great stack on Blue titans

He is also useful in events and other areas of the game you want to clear out monster waves, his special hits all and does solid damage

Also good on bosses when you want to slow their mana

4 Likes

Totally agree with @Rigs. I’m maxing Little John right now.

So…close…

5 Likes

Little John is one of those under rated heros. He might be slow, but he hits like a brick. I’ll almost forget about in in raids, and then he hits…it can be devastating! I have one at 3/60 and right now he sees action in every war.
I really need to choose which green 4* I’m bringing all the way up. He might be it. I chose Lianna to level to 3/70 instead of a maxed 4* nature because my options were Skittle or her. Skittle is not that horrible.

2 Likes

I wasnt impressed when I first got LJ but since I didnt have any other 43 to level up he got maxed and has become a mainstay in all my teams until very recently when I changed ro 3/1/1 purple raiding team.

He was the main reason I could finish legendary challenge events and without him I would not have been able to finish the hard Christmas event with only vanilla 4* heroes.

So I would max. him if I were you. :smile:

2 Likes

I use Little John on my second account. Not much on my main. He just doesnt fit my team composition so he is getting side lined for Buddy. I dont mind LJ for events and world map. Or even for tile damage on titans but i dont care for him on defense. If im raiding and I see him on someone elses defense, Im more inclined to fight that team since I have a higher success rate usually. Again, this is all personal opinion.

I’m thinking of starting a new alliance called “Seven Days Without a Bug.”

War bugs make Baby Jesus :sob:

8 Likes

Let’s hope you’re able to do it in the next 7 days… It feels like forever since there was no bug to comment on…

I :heart: E&P and reading the fun threads!

2 Likes

@Jedon :joy: new V18.1.0

4 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
30 angry faces

2 Likes

:man_running::man_running::man_running::man_running::man_running::man_running:

I :heart: E&P update

1 Like

I :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:&/&/#@#^&##^^##@!/(¥££₩&#! E&P update

2 Likes

What? Why hate? :frowning:

3 Likes

don’t ask again, later he will turn red and explode hahahaha … :joy::joy:

3 Likes