E&P General Chit Chat

@Kerridoc Thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

2 Likes

Ok, not E&P directly but the forum.

I have posted this before, but I poured all of my brain and sanity into three posts, “Raiding in the top 1000”. These were really hard to write and I am very proud of them. (FYI,I swear I am working on pt4)

At the same time,I spent money and bought a bunch of summons and got Grimm over and over and over again. So I posted “The All Grimm Death Metal Band” as a joke.

The Grimm thread keeps on going and is super popular. My game guides that I worked on are not nearly as popular. LOL

Not a complaint, in any way. I just find it delightful and the Grimm band one is really funny.

I have been with this game for well over a year (about 2 months off of the start). Just to date me, my first alliance was in the top 100 with only 70k points. I love the forum and the direction the game is going… gotta go… farming is not gonna do itself

5 Likes

Is it just me, or are we collectively off our meds on the forums today? The number of arguments is just nuts. I know I’m being way more argumentative than I ought to. 30 minute pause for a deep breath and a beer?

4 Likes

Lol thought i was the only one?

I :heart: E&P

4 Likes

It does seem like there are some heated exchanges going on.

I’ve been wondering about how much the forum tone is impacted by increasing participation. I don’t know if I’m interpreting this correctly, but it seems like over 10% of activity has occured in the last 30 days:

Source: About - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

(FYI screenshot is from yesterday, I took it for a different conversation)

4 Likes

I’ll bring the beer. Fat Tire? Sam Adam’s? Bud?

2 Likes

Yup. That’s my read of the numbers too. Looks like the class mechanic has us all very worked up and ready to rumble.

I :heart: our overworked and underpaid mods

2 Likes

The class mechanic, the War bug, the 2019 preview…there’s been a lot to post about. I think it’s a good thing that there’s so much activity, but it may dilute the sense of people talking in a community as opposed to “strangers on the internet.”

I think continuing to set good examples is productive.

I’d give you a :heart: but we all know I’m out again.

I :heart: E&P, forum friends, & moderators

3 Likes

Bud will work lol

1 Like

Who sets a better example than me? :joy:

I :heart: E&P & Flags

3 Likes

You do a good job demoing both amazingly good forum behavior — and sometimes very flag-worthy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, I think you make a lot of positive contributions and usually remind yourself and others to take a beat when needed.

Oops, almost forgot: I :heart: E&P and this is probably a forum rule violation lol

2 Likes

D’oh. I just hit the wall too. 60 second till next like regen.

Lucky you. 33 minutes for me.

1 Like

There went my last ones lol

Mission accomplished!

20 likes

First of all I am posting this guides which been made by the fantastic player of all time @Mariamne for the benifits of @Starryeyedgryph and any one else may use of them. Cause I don’t remember where I saw them in first place.

Done

Done

3 Likes

Thanks @Jedon
Here’s the source of the guides and even more info:

5 Likes

Oh thank you so much @Rigs and @Jedon. I :heart: you both! :kiss:

2 Likes

I’m new to the game but don’t mind spending $$. Question is I’m in zone lvl 12 and if lookz like season 1 Grass Element 5S heroes sucks… In the ELEMENTAL Summon I only see season 1 heroes, is this because I haven’t unlocked season 2?.

Is there a chance I can summon season 2 heroes before unlocking the map zone?.

1 Like

No, season 2 heros are only available once a month in their own special portal for just a few days.

2 Likes