E&P General Chit Chat

Yes i haven’t been there myself but i do witness players struggling with that position, just use it as motivation to catch up with the rest of the team

I :heart: Empires & Puzzles and SG

1 Like

I’ve got six flags and probably about 30 minutes before I get to use them. Gotta let the young’uns kill before we get to do a flip or two.

1 Like

Niiice! Lol we typically win by 100% participation. Past couple wars we’ve been outmatched due to a win streak, this war is looking like a nail biter though

1 Like

Do love those double resets!

Yup in our top alliance, we use a lot more strategy than we do in the mid alliance I’m in currently. Slowly breaking them in though

2 Likes

oh yes. using all 6 flags is a war policy for us; 6 flags or optout :slight_smile:

yup i noticed too that after a win streak a ‘giant’’ comes and defeats you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you can put a signature? where?

Yea we have the same policy and the giants are the biggest reason for that. Other wars we won before even using all flags(but did anyways). The giants make sure everyone of our flags count tho. I hit a low score in this war so has me a bit concerned since i scored lower than usual but I’m still top scorer

I just copy and paste it each post(copy once then just takes a quick paste each time)

1 Like

oh ok. i would have wanted to put the ‘love’ too, to be solidar with you… but i will forget… so forget it :smile:

Good one jedon lol

I told you I’d do what i could and we’ll keep this thread alive as long as mods or devs don’t shut it down

How’s your 1 man war goin?

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I turned off the AW.
I have a critical times now in work, I am the head of occupational safety and health department, in Faculty of Education in an Egyptian universty. We are on exams period of the year now and I don’t have clear mind to play AW, I also let go of many titans.
Might also just spend time on forum in between work to home transportion.
Must take care of professors and students during exams.
Its huge liability to handel my friend.

I :heart: SG and E&P Staff and Mods

4 Likes

Sounds like a stressful job man, I’m impressed though

That’s not a line of work i could handle. As you can tell my people skills aren’t exactly on point, i hope you get to game more soon!

4 Likes

i always smile when i see your signature :rofl:

What are the war mechanics for an alliance with one member that opts out of the war? I was curious about this a few weeks back.

Lol well I’m glad some good can come from it

1 Like

It is indeed. Leading a crisis management room, receiving many calls and complaints, and working to solve everything that could disrupt the exams, or endanger the lives of students and professors. It is really hard work. I am in constant contact and coordination with the police and the fire department.

I hope every thing will be always safe in SGG HQ and wish best life to E&P Saff and Mods … I :heart: SGG and E&P

3 Likes

Only the box of war is shaded, and no enemy is chosen. The score of war points stops at zero points.

1 Like

Do you lose chest participation for opting out? And why not just stay opted in and claim the 1 point per loss towards chest and free defeat loot?

2 Likes

Maybe if he stays opted in and uses 0 flags, he’d get 1 point for the alliance and 0 toward participation, leading to lesser loot.

If you mean why not stay opted in, use 1 flag (even if it is to immediately flee), then I’d agree that’d be more worthwhile because you’d still get 100% and 1 point. Then again, you would have to log in and use that flag.