E&P General Chit Chat

Lol mods are used to cleaning up my messes, think they enjoy it

I :heart: E&P

4 Likes

Added…until the next time you redo your account. :wink:

1 Like

My only issue with line is that people message at odd hours…half my alliance is in Europe.

You can silence messages until 0830 which is nice as we all need beauty sleep. Go to the gear (settings) and then notifications.

That is my best tip.

ID: hrairoo43

4 Likes

Mind if i add u?

Go ahead! I’m not as polite as I am here!

3 Likes

How is your war going?

1 Like

Heh, I came into this thread, hadn’t seen it before, so I thought it was new… didn’t realize it had started in December, and that the post I was replying to was about two months old, until after I had posted it.

But… since you asked… :stuck_out_tongue: …we’re ahead by about 800, but we’ve got 30 flags left to the enemy’s 80 left, so I think they’re going to make a push at the end.

E&P is neato. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hope you guys pull it out!

We’re 1k ahead but they have bout 15 more flags than us

@BSip how is your war going??

1 Like

I keep hearing about Line. I’ve played lots of other games, but this is the first one where Line has come up. From what I gather, it is a voice & text chat app? How did this become so prevalent for E&P? Or is its use pretty widespread in gaming these days, and I just failed to notice?

If it is just an instant messenger kind of thing, then I don’t think I’ll bother. I’m in a mostly-casual alliance, we don’t fuss too much about close coordination in war or anything, we just kind of all go after who we think we can take out.

Here’s another question, as it pertains to E&P and Line: it seems the E&P in-game chat doesn’t go back super-far. Is Line different? If friends in my alliance used Line, would we be able to review the chat further back than we can in-game? Just curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes Line is a chat app that allows you to send videos, pics, screenshots, make informational notes, keep albums for info or alliance info as well, meet different peeps from the game, and can go back a loooong time. Before i remade my account i was able to go back as far as a year.

It’s prevalent in this game due to the poor quality of the in game chat provided in E&P

Line allows both chat groups and private messages

Idk if it is used in other games. All i play is E&P

2 Likes

Line is great for what @Rigs said. We have many guides and “cheat sheets” listed. (Like best farming areas for different things, talent groups, etc). Once a member of a group you can read back, post pics, video, etc. We use it also to call on merc’s for rare titans. Or just BS because we can.

I am still learning it, but enjoy the commradre.

4 Likes

I can’t figure out how to add people based on their line id. It just keep giving me the option to add via email or text. I’m a noob! Sorry, trying to add you!

1 Like

3 Likes

Mine looks a little different on iOS, but basically the same process.

Friends > + button on top right > Search, then enter ID.

2 Likes

Said no one ever

:hear_no_evil:
:heart: E&P

3 Likes

I want to heart this twice! Thank you!

I :heart: all my new(ish) e&p friends!

5 Likes

We won! lol
Thank you for asking.

1 Like

@Ichigo we better be here or Kerridoc will say we are hijacking the other thread

Wkwkwkwk abbreviation is lol BTW :joy:

2 Likes

Where are you Rigs
I miss you bro … been a while since I meet ya on a thread! Even if you are active on da forum!
Every thing is OKay bro?
Let me know please, wish you best buddy.

I :heart: E&P, SGG & @Rigs

4 Likes