E&P General Chit Chat

Sooo this thread has no direct topic but will be E&P related as required by the forum rules

Simply a thread to discuss whatever E&P related small talk is on your mind

Just don’t talk about the weather, politics, non game related jokes, your pets, your favorite color, tv shows, movies, sports, food, drinks, comic books, other video games, clothes, air, water, space, animals, music, celebrities, etc (if your post doesn’t say E&P or SG, mods will be forced to flag due to SG’s rules, we are here to market a product after all, just business)

@Jedon

10 Likes

So Azlar walks into a bar. The bartender says: “Hey fella would you like a beer?” And Azlar replies: “I’d be lion if I said no!”

31 Likes

Lol nice one

:heart: Empires and Puzzles
Small Giant

3 Likes

E&P talk: I would love a 5 star healer so Aeron or Del in summons would be awesome!

Off topic: are you coming back to your chat group?

Yes I’ll come back
Line id: jrigs

I :heart: Empires & Puzzles and SG

1 Like

Says user not found. Mine is the same as my user name here if you want me to add you back when you’re ready. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Done and done

1 Like

Like this thread so much … Thanks @Rigs .

E&P/SGG :heart:

So On that other day I heared Alby asking Skittleskull
Alby: What is the best way to make an ugly babies?
Skittleskull: I dunno !!
Alby: Neither do I, ask your mother!

4 Likes

You know, I’m 99.7% confident that @JonahTheBard wasn’t mandating a 20 characters loyalty oath.

1 Like

I will allow some exceptions due to the appropriate love being offered:

Purple, red, blue, yellow and green are ok

Ham is allowed

As is blessed brew

Macaw, lemurs, miscellaneous dinosaurs and frost wolves are acceptable

Enjoy

3 Likes

Lol well in Jonah’s response

Our affection for the game and the company makes the post E&P related. I don’t make the rules Garanwyn. Probably lookin at my new permanent forum signature.

3 Likes

Love this game! Been playing now about 6 months. I’m part of an absolutely awesome alliance. Just wanted to say it. Love This Game! Now please let’s all hope and pray it stays as cool as it is, or gets better… thanks e&p.

2 Likes

100% agreed on that. I’m definitely an addict lol

3 Likes

So how’s everyone’s wars going?

2 Likes

Can we talk about whatever the heck Danzaburo is? I mean, switchblade-wielding diaper wearing koalas aren’t normal…

5 Likes

Lmao actually @Resol pointed out to us what danza is one day and got off topic flagged so probly good time to tag him

1 Like

I :heart: that You :heart: Empires & Puzzles and SG

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

You asked about wars… I’m a clean up player, which means I get the " don’t worry, every point is important" talk pretty constantly. It’s tough being the weaker player in a strong alliance. But I’m getting stronger …

3 Likes

Lmao

I :heart: Empires & Puzzles and SG allll daaay!

2 Likes

2 wars ago - 4 members of opponent alliance left so easy to say that we won
last war - we won by 100 point in the last hours due to communication over heroes left and targeting suitable opponents
this war - we are a bit in front, they have a member that left (4 flags wasted for them) - so looks good :slight_smile: