E&P General Chit Chat

@_John_Doe @Jedon @Garanwyn @zephyr1 @Rigs :joy::joy:

5 Likes

The titan we just killed was feeling generous I guess…

5 Likes

Exclusive video of @brobb flirting with the idea of providing negative feedback to SG:

3 Likes
           Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Moustache Cat!
4 Likes

You link one gif and suddenly you’re in the 9th circle, wondering why the weird Italian guy is staring up at you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll say the same thing I said to Jedon: we only tease the ones we love.

FWIW, I totally agree with your assessment(s) in that thread. Now I have to figure out which window to turn in my pom-poms at… :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m pulling the discussion over here so we can avoid interfering with that idea further.

I’m sorry that the idea of more civility in the forum isn’t resonating with you. But the person you decided needed your “direct feedback” has been a forum member for exactly 1 day. Click on her profile if you don’t believe me.

If you’re desperate to be rude and dismissive to someone, get it out of your system on me. I can take it. Give it your best shot. Work all the poison out. I promise I’m not going to flag you (although I can’t control what others do).

But picking on newbies doesn’t make you some big hero who’s sticking it to the man.

4 Likes

How say I was picking on a newbie, didn’t even know she is a newbie but hey use any excuse that makes you feel big and important you like if it helps you sleep better.

I guess you where always out to turn this into an arguement, that was always pretty clear.

All I did was respond to a comment which obvisously wasn’t with an answer you wanted to hear and thus here we are goibg back and forth now talking about crap instead of the OP in question.

Fortunately for you I get into these with the likes of!

As for being a newbie! Well when I started in this forum I nothing but kicked in the head by some so called regs.

Let me see now, so called millions of players and only maybe a thousand or 2 in the forum with only maybe half that ever returns and half of that which like myself " frequent casuals if your lucky . hmmmmmmm

Please go take your hissy fits out on others and don’t respond back to me unless your going to stay on topic.

Cheers

Just ask yourself a very simple question: “How would I feel if someone reacted to one of my ideas the way I reacted to what that woman wrote?”

You apparently know what it feels like to get “kicked in the head” by regulars as a newbie. Sounds like you hated it. And who wouldn’t hate it?

What I guess I don’t understand is why you’d want to go around kicking other people in the head when you know what it feels like.

Edited to add: I’m a man of my word. I didn’t flag your post.

4 Likes

Interesting discussion. Props on the patience garanwyn. Hopefully respect, courtesy, and constructive criticism are things that eventually won’t have to be explained to adults in this forum.

I :heart: E&P

4 Likes

Nice to have to power to hide the truth isn’t it, lol.

What truth? What power?

20 chars

1 Like

Reminder to stay on topic, not point fingers, and follow Forum Rules. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, i :heart: e&p so much i just downloaded line!
My line ID is starryeyedgryph. (Would it be anything else?!)
I really am a noob on it, but i guess if anyone wants to add me! I’m there!

3 Likes

Done

20 characters…

1 Like

I can’t find that ID, did you?

2 Likes

Starry i believe that is your display name and not your ID. Do you know how to find your ID?

No? I dont? Help?!!!

1 Like

Ok, i had to set one! It’s set!

3 Likes

Go to your home page. Under your name is a little drop down arrow. It gives you your line ID

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. I had the same issue when I first got it about a month ago.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings