Lol jedon i have android and moved E&P to my SD card

I :heart: E&P

2 Likes

Why are you guys saying this?

2 Likes

Lol go to the very first post in this thread

1 Like

Oh. I’m addicted to E&P and have spent lots of money? Haha.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I want to ask @Jedon @_John_Doe.
how can you hold back your mentality and desire not to be attracted to new heroes or HOTM?
and what reasons make you remain a typical F2P player. we know that not many typical F2P players will last long in this game

2 Likes

@General_Confusion necro-posting the original Aegir thread back to life is a hanging offense in over 20 jurisdictions. In Finland, it’s just 20 years’ hard labor though. So you’re probably ok…

Necro-posting :skull:: “When strong, avoid them… Emerge to their surprise.” --Sun Tzu

3 Likes

and I’m imagining that in this alliance people will gather
@Rigs @Jedon @_John_Doe @zephyr1 @Garanwyn @Starryeyedgryph @General_Confusion @JonahTheBard @Elpis and maybe @Kerridoc :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Next you will tell me its an offense to yell “fire” in a crowded theater. And even if you did, I would tell you “some things are just worth it!”.

3 Likes

I would never say that, I promise. Schenk v. US is bad law now. So go for it! On the other hand, probably don’t say mean things about Putin in Russia. Just sayin’…

Also, it’s a bad idea to accidentally call Rook “he/him.” I’m only barely recovering the use of my extremities again. But my “posting finger” will never be the same.

5 Likes

I am F2P for economic reasons. I am Egyptian and the game payments are in USD … which bring me to 2 issues
1- this simple math(I hate math btw :joy:)1$=17.5EGP
So it is costy for me.
2- I don’t have a credit card as well so even if I (imagination thought) have enough to spend, I don’t have a way to do. Btw Google cards of 10$ cost 290EGP … which is many in ny cause.
__
To answer your second part I can say that I am not really in the game xause if the game, I adore friendships with people all over the globe, I respect and love my new friends and love to stay in tough and this game has most of my online friends thats why I am staying, and this is also why I feel sad every time I see a friend of mine quiting it for a reason or another. I will always miss @JonahTheBard one of best of the best friends I ever had in this game.

Have a great day.
I :heart: E&P, Staff and Rigs

4 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed the joke, my friend. But I suspect those poor people get enough of my shenanigans on the forum, without also being stuck in an alliance with me.

4 Likes

I was thinking in making a new alliances of Forum Regulars but when I checked the numbers… I steped back

There will be 3 poor unlucky ones who wont be in main allience or in the co-allie … which means I will be one of those 3 unluckies :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, but you’re the guy who was in an alliance of 1 by choice for like 6 month… So I want to feel bad for you, but…

5 Likes

To teas me up!
@Starry Ichigo loves to do … And I assume I like that too … can’t have enough of @Ichigo 's teases lol

2 Likes

and this point is very dangerous.
and this is what makes players become addicted to having the best hero in this game

2 Likes

I am moving it as well … but every time It needs to update, it got to move it self to the internal memory which is full on my device.

2 Likes

Wow…you are lucky it wasnt worse than that. Felines can be viscous. And they will remember those who wronged them through all 9 lives

4 Likes

I know, right? It’s like bad karma, only it’s someone else’s reincarnations that you’re suffering through for your sins.

1 Like