E$P Community “Walk-out” Protest

I agree, the corporate shills will be out in a minute, but ignore them. If you don’t care about your fellow players just stand aside.

6 Likes

I stopped spending when they started selling alphas. Just stop spending on this stupid game and that’s the only way to deal with it. It just gets worse and worse.

10 Likes

Talking with my team now Tooth Fairy,
How many are signed up for this already?

Awesome Idea. Let the Servers stand still in terms of War Flags.

3 Likes

Of course it will not hurt them, but the protest is markedly to see if the Servers pretty much standing still. Nxt step is no spending

2 Likes

I’m not sure tbh. It’s just an idea we’ve thrown out here.

2 Likes

Yes this is a great way to at least show SG we are together.And we are not happy about this especially with the nerfing of old heroes.

2 Likes

Banding together as a community is the exact point of this. A visible way to show how we feel.

6 Likes

I’m not sure about it, I do feel like this balance update is equally the fault of the developers and spenders.

It’s crazy to just blame the creators, if I did join in there is no way I would be using a $ symbol

1 Like

I’m afraid most alliances just don’t care. My current one seems to find it pointless. But still i’m going to join somewhere.

2 Likes

If they do the big balance, I will quite the game.

3 Likes

Want to circle back to this, kinda important to know the cause we are asked to fight for before trying to convince others to sign up. Just no big balance as it is? Maybe just a big balance updating the old & neglected via buffs? Idk, it’s nice to know what the cause/goal is. If it’s just removing the nerf pieces and letting stats go up then I am not for this.

3 Likes

This idea is just really really stupid. SG doesn’t give a damn about war and flags. The literal only thing they care about is money. They don’t even care about their customer base.

Come up with a better plan. I’ll be using my flags.

3 Likes

That’s your prerogative. It’s just a show of community. I know it does t mean much in the grand scheme of things to some, but community can be a powerful thing.

4 Likes

Trying to convince people to join but ego’s stand in the way of common sense. The idea of not playing a single war is difficult to grasp for some people. Look at it as a weekend away with friends. No stress. If everybody plays along scores are not affected.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same reaction from some. It’s ok, obviously it’s not mandatory. I just don’t get the pushback. One war isn’t going to kill anyone. It’s a statement, that’s all. A show of community. But to each their own

3 Likes

To really understand the discontent of many players regarding all these “new and wrong” things, it is useless not to wage war, we all need to leave our credit cards in our wallets but it will never happen.

Also I have seen that some players are using the hashtag #nospend and then go they have defenses with 3-4 heroes with second limit breaker.

There is too much hypocrisy and nothing will ever change thanks to these ridiculous characters

3 Likes

Kalinda is speaking the truth im going to kick back and p4f for the summer and and use all my resources ive bought then decide on labor day if i want to play anymore 3 years into it

How does it impact? SG, Zinga feels nothing if player hit in war or not, don’t they? I’m confused.

1 Like

Logout, walkout and checkout. Never look back.

3 Likes