E&P chicken chase

So i was chasing down chickens, to keep them from brooding, so i could dunk them. I grabbed Hel up, dunked her. And with the help of my trusty titan mutt, cappie, we chased down Gan Jo, dunked her, chased Valem, dunked her, and you can fill in the next three chickens. Now this trick is to keep them from brooding, so don’t do this if you have a rooster name Chao.

2 Likes

???.!!! :scream:
Wolf9
Confused :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What’s the confusion? @Wolf9?

How do you dunk?
I think i got the jist of the game, but dunking?
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You grab the chickens by the feet and put them in some water

Let me try to think about it. Don’t have that many chiken, lots of roosters.
When i have a good flock, maybe.
Wolf9
:laughing:

2 Likes

Let me clear something up, this is real life, put into E&P terms of speach @Wolf9

You can really find anything on Google.

credit: "This is Normal" Fantasy Dragon and Chicken- Print · Featherdust Studio · Online Store Powered by Storenvy

2 Likes

In upstate N.Y, a wild rooster is currently residing on my property.
Does that count.lol
Wolf9

3 Likes

I feel the need to support @Wolf9 in his complete confusion. :confused: :chicken:

6 Likes

I was trying to tell a story of what i did today, but i couldn’t without incorporating E&P. But i canpost it now if you want the full, unaltered story

4 Likes

Thank you for the clarification! I thought it was some kind of puzzle we were supposed to fill in! I didn’t know you dunk chickens to keep them from brooding!!! Poor chickens! Yes, more please. :popcorn:

3 Likes

I ate chicken today…

… and that’s about the only relevant thing I can say that matches this topic :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll post it when i get on the pc

We have a wild peacock living in a tree in the neighbourhood. Do they taste like chicken? At 4 am that’s all I can imagine :persevere:

2 Likes

Never tried one. Lol

here it is. the unaltered version. :slight_smile:
I’m calling it, ‘Dunk the Chicken’, by saphirra brightscales.

This afternoon we had a little of a fesco. We found 2 nest of brooding chickens. Now for ya’ll not born or raised on farm, a brooding chicken is trying to hatch her eggs. We don’t have a rooster, and therefore pointless. So, my mom had heard of a remedy, dunk the chicken in water, making sure it’s head got wet, and it’s body. So i grabbed up a chicken that was brooding, took it to mama, and she said, ‘Dunk them all, keep them from brooding,’ so i took it to the duck’s pond over by the foscet, and grabbed it by the feet, and dunked it. Now we have six chickens, and i had 5 left to dunk. So with the help of our mutt(meaning mixed blood) we hunted and chased down the other 5, dunking them as we got them. Now they’re dunked, and hopefully will stop brooding.

The end.

2 Likes

Thank you! Now I’m not confused.
At least i don’t have to worry about dunking Grumpy the roster.
Aren’t Gan Jo and Valen Rosters?
Does it work?
Just wondering?
Have fun on game and dunking.:laughing:
Wolf9

1 Like

Yeah, they are, but i made into chickens. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So @Saphirra, did it work? Did they stop brooding? One of our hens went broody & wouldn’t let us near her eggs.

1 Like