E&P ads and unknown heros [staff response Post #47 -- Freya revealed as an upcoming S3 hero]

It is Fura S3…i think

1 Like

I looked at Fura, closely. Very different…

1 Like

It is her…look jewellery…and makup

Her? Which her? lol who are u agreeing with?

Oh…yourself lol
20 char.

She has a hood and her hair is braided

And her hp is too high

Fura is a 4 star not a 5

Remember we probably haven’t seen all the upcoming S3 heroes, just the ones available (presumably) from Day 1.

Or she’s a random design they decided not to use, but forgot or couldn’t be bothered to change the advert…

2 Likes

Why not ask the pro’s?

@Petri @kiraSG @Mhalttu @Sara

Capture _2019-12-14-02-00-51 gremlins-2-1551172562

Great, we didn’t have enough new heroes already.

I always welcome new heroes to the game that I have little to no chance of ever using.

The unknown Hero’s there are Elena in costume and Fura a new season 3, 4* in costume also

1 Like

It’s not too early for them to be working on the May HOTM. And following the rotation, it will be female.

Could the fourth one be Gill-Ra costume?

2 Likes

No. It has 1442 hp, so it cant be 3*

I was kind of being facetious. Trying to figure out if there’s a hero messed up enough to give that face in a costume. It doesn’t quite match the general E&P artwork.

Besides, no S2 hero costumes yet (or hopefully ever) right?

So no Fura either because she is 4* and unless S3 introduces ridiculous power creep, it’s way too high for base stats (unless most of hers are in HP).

I think Sartana and Domitia’s costumes are out of picture as well since they have different angle and costumes never change angle.

It could fit Sabina - the angle of head is similar, as well as color of hair, but Sab has 1060 base HP so I have no idea how they could make that to 1442 unless the costume has radically different stat distribution.

1 Like

I think y’all are looking way too much into this. It’s obviously not Sartana or Fura or any hero we already know because it looks absolutely nothing like them.

It could simply just be an unreleased hero or just a random hero design they thought of and never went with or has them on the back burner.

Remember these 2? They have been in the download screen for ages now. These 2 aren’t a ■■■■■■■ brienne in a costume lolol

, they are just characters not released in the game yet or just character ideas on the back burner.

2 Likes