E new empire&puzzle joke.. !šŸ˜…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stonesā€™ colour distribution is NOT random in raids

Would that be turd scented?

1 Like

I look at the free space on the board as another chance at Mystic Vision: usually MV gives me a single mana potion and a single gem. For free. :wink:

Eeeeevery so often MV will hiccup and give me something shockingly nice, but I donā€™t expect it.

2 Likes

I expected as much, nothing great, just more crafting materials and some crappy token.

Iā€™ll gladly take more Hardwood Lumber though. Iā€™m always running out of that stuff to make Axes with, for Rare Challenge Event highscores.

this game should be called ā€œJoke&puzzleā€ hahaha

Give a man a fish ā€¦ and all that!

This pretty much sums it up!!

/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/derivatives/C/CE839D39-0619-4ADB-9798-2660A5AEA8F6_1_105_c.jpeg

2 Likes

Heā€™ll put them in his shoes and make them smell? :thinking:

2 Likes

I never have enough meteor fragments.

Wish the token could have been epic though.

Even a pay-package that includes a an unusually generous bundle - like 1 of each 4* mat for $5 or something

1 Like

Better than nothingā€¦

I agree it is pretty discouraging. It also uses so many resources to craft items etc, the game is turning into a money pit, if things donā€™t change i will be done as well as many friends!

They say donā€™t look a gift horse in the mouth, but this is a gift donkey.

I ACTUALLY got a Belith from that token. :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t understandā€¦of course, if youā€™re in the game for years, that free offer isā€¦nothing you really need, nothing exciting.
But it has never been better or worse*, soā€¦no improvement, no deterioration - nothing I would care about.

* older offers

Christmas Offers (calendar)
šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links
šŸ° Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Yep, it has historically always been garbage and always will be garbage. Last day is the only day I look forward to, because of Titan flask.

God forbid if they ever gave a hero/troop token. Getting another Tyrum will make me too powerful!

Just because itā€™s ā€œalways been this wayā€ doesnā€™t make it any less disappointing. I remember being disappointed in the freebie when I was a new player and could make use of the lumber. After all, I could get much better from one flag of farming.

I gotta agree here. After the number of debacles this year what would it have really cost SG to offer up a better freebie and earn a bit of good will??

After raid lottery - matching nightmare, nerfed loot, burrying a note in the change log that they somewhat boosted loot and called it good??

After the abysmal Alcemy Lab where getting anything good from it requires gems ($$)??

The upcoming costumes which leave alot to be desired on at least the artwork side if not also on the leveling bit? I meanā€¦Chef Boldtusk bringing a rolling pin to a sword fight?? And you get to spend mats to do it??

The best they could come up with was this??

Oh, and why donā€™t SG just allowed SH upgrade to level 25 rather than stuck at level 23 againā€¦