Duplicate heroes new rules

**Is it true that you are bringing out new rules about using duplicate heroes or having duplicate heroes in your squad. If it is true what are the new rules. ** Thank you.

Iā€™ve not heard anything to that effect unless @Kerridoc knows better.
There arenā€™t staff around normally until Monday

That would be great. Nobody enjoys fighting 5 Gravemakers all at 4/80.

1 Like

That would be very bad. It is a high level of intervention in the playerā€™s choices, in the use of his heroes. We get our heroes at a high price and we strive hard to leave them at their maximum. To limit its uses is to cripple the strategies and the game itself.

9 Likes

As Iā€™ve posted a couple of times on the forums, yes, there are new rules in beta that will greatly help the situation when youā€™ve got a hero at max level but not max special. Dupes of that ā€œstuckā€ hero will be especially valuable in that situation. This change only applies to the ā€œstuckā€ hero, though, not to normal feeding.

1 Like

But just to be clear, nothing restricting or penalizing multiple heroes on a team, right?

Worst case is if a hero is stuck at 3/60 3/70 without his special skill maxed. There is no further leveling before you get or you decide to spent ascension mats for himā€¦ I have a Kelile in this situation with level 7 specialā€¦ I will not waste blades to ascend her, but I would use feeders to max her specialā€¦ unfortunately that is not an optionā€¦

1 Like

I think a fair solution would be to feed a copy (when hero is maxed) giving a 100% chance to increase the special. Letā€˜s see
I have several 3* sitting on 5/8 and 7/8 but I dont really care.

No, there isnā€™t any rule about duplicates not being allowed, but there is something in the works to make duplicates more valuable for maxed heroes without a maxed out skill. So if you have any heroes that are at max level, without a maxed skill, keep dupes of those heroes for this future implementation.

1 Like

Where did you post this at?

Iā€™m still trying to figure out how players get heros that high without maxing special skill?

Feeding all colors. But for 5* its quite impossible. For 4* unlikely but for 3* pretty common

1 Like

3* heroes are notoriously difficult to get to 8/8. 4* and 5* would only be an issue with no mats for final ascension

With 3* itā€™s understandable but i just dont level 3* so explains why i havenā€™t had the issue.

4* i had melendor hit 3/60 at 6/8 but thatā€™s because i speed leveled him when i first started and didnt know what i was doing lol. He got trainers, 3*, all kinds of crap before his special skill was maxed. Pretty much took him from 1/1 to 3/60 as soon as i got him, not realizing how random special skill can be.

Been doing 10 rainbow 1* until special skill is maxed ever since. And after 14 months that is still the 1 hero Iā€™ve had that issue with. (His special skill did max in 4th ascension lol not saying itā€™s still unmaxed, just saying no other hero has given me that problem)

For instance:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/evelyn-hero-of-the-month-pulls/66244/17?u=garanwyn

1 Like

Lol wow idk how i missed that

Not to put too fine a point on it, but @Kerridoc posts fairly often :grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had quite a few 3*s stuck at 4/8 or 5/8 and just feed them 1 copy at a time even if I have multiples. Works well with just 25%. Got all of them to max special.

1 Like

The only ones where itā€™s a real issue, as opposed to an annoyance, are seasonal 3* heroes, where the chance to have duplicates show up is limited to one month a year. I want to kick my Squire Wabbit, still sitting at 4/8ā€¦

Thanks for the clarification.