Dudtion Special skill afddadg

Hellosdfials for both hdsf
fghdfghfgh.

Specials act in the order you cast them, even if the animations are confusing. You can confirm this by testing your Red Hood with someone who reduces defense - Gormek, Grimm, Tiburtus, Isarnia, etc. Testing both orders, you’ll see that Red Hood deals more damage if fired second, even if the animation appears second when you cast her first.

I had a similar bug during an Atlantis fight against Gill-Ra. Her special inflicted attack/defense debuffs on my team, and I just happened to have both Boldtusk and Vivica charged, so I fired BT then Viv in quick succession to overwrite both debuffs with buffs. What actually happened was this:

1. BT’s animation ended first, leaving everyone with an attack buff (normal),
  2. Vivica’s animation ended second, leaving everyone with a defense buff (normal), but…
  3. Vivica’s cleanse effect “cleansed” BT’s attack buff (bug). The end result was a defense buff only.

I couldn’t replicate it during the same fight, but I do suspect that there is some kind of bug involving the order and speed of casting certain specials.

Dont have them but I wish to have them for titans…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings