Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

Apparently there power in the chicken even to stop a pandemic :thinking: that also has to do with climate change
41tN9MdsTYL.SX322_BO1,204,203,200

3 Likes

I can never unsee this :joy: what an interesting hybrid!

3 Likes

The internet is an odd place

If it exists, it is in the internet!

Thankfully the opposite is not also true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, I do. But @Chadmo is from the US and I’m used to convert in °F.

2 Likes

Maybe the scientists in Antarctica?

I also tend to guess when someone gives a temperature, if it is Celsius or Fahrenheit. it is usually fairly easy to guess from the context :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the topic of measurements I had a fluid mechanics lecturer who used to ask for things in weird units to mess with our heads. Things like bushels/ cubic metre and the like.

2 Likes

:joy: If you think about it, do bushels really make less sense than literally any American measurement unit?

3 Likes

All of those US and UK measurement units are confusing for me… Bushels… what a nice word to learn on the E&P forum. :laughing:

8 Likes

Imagine drinking two pots of tea per biscuit one eats… lots of bathroom breaks will accompany that

4 Likes

Probably because they were outdated in 1267 and we’re in 2022.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Is this kinda the same as taking a child to “the wrong side of the tracks” to see what could happen to you :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Parents who do that are lying. They’re just using it as an excuse to buy drugs.

1 Like

Or perhaps some peaking duck

1 Like

How about buff the ducks by giving them “Dogde”? Interesting when they flying around your base and dodge your hits. It will remind you about all Offer having on screen which you forgot to buy, lol

5 Likes

I thought I bump this thread to cover all the annoying nerf this or that hero. If anyone needs a nerf is those damn ducks :duck:. They’re pooping all over the offers. That’s why I’m staying away from them. Yuck

5 Likes

Any one asking for Nerf a hero may not even have them, and got crazy when losing this hero in raid/war. The fact is SG not even care about OP heroes, they just release “bait heroes” with crazy high stats and then nerf it later when got enough. Check out all nerf since last Christmas event.

3 Likes

I know they don’t care and I have C Krampus, Ferrant and Azmia but still don’t like the constant cry for nerfs. Nerf them before release or create HOTM counters or any other solution.
I support the people who get lucky and have these heroes and would rather focus on other things. SG will do whatever they do and I can only control my spending or lack of it.

4 Likes

Yes, I agreed :slight_smile: 20 chars

3 Likes