Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

How about buff the ducks by giving them “Dogde”? Interesting when they flying around your base and dodge your hits. It will remind you about all Offer having on screen which you forgot to buy, lol

5 Likes

I thought I bump this thread to cover all the annoying nerf this or that hero. If anyone needs a nerf is those damn ducks :duck:. They’re pooping all over the offers. That’s why I’m staying away from them. Yuck

5 Likes

Any one asking for Nerf a hero may not even have them, and got crazy when losing this hero in raid/war. The fact is SG not even care about OP heroes, they just release “bait heroes” with crazy high stats and then nerf it later when got enough. Check out all nerf since last Christmas event.

3 Likes

I know they don’t care and I have C Krampus, Ferrant and Azmia but still don’t like the constant cry for nerfs. Nerf them before release or create HOTM counters or any other solution.
I support the people who get lucky and have these heroes and would rather focus on other things. SG will do whatever they do and I can only control my spending or lack of it.

4 Likes

Yes, I agreed :slight_smile: 20 chars

3 Likes

Kill the villagers greet the ducks

6 Likes

For real. :roll_eyes:

“Sooo, there’s already nerf c Alasie and nerf Xnophod threads. How could we possibly be more annoying?”

“I know! Let’s create a nerf c Alasie and Xnolphod thread!”

3 Likes

Are you, by any chance, related to @Sorvina ? If not, I may have found your soulmate.

6 Likes

Or have find the duck by buying x amount of these offers.

4 Likes

Goose Peepo GIF - Goose Peepo Quack - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

maybe that’s why there are now so many offers on the screen… to irritate us so we will be tempted to pay :wink:

2 Likes

person-theyre-coming

5 Likes

To make this thread a little more interesting again…

9 Likes

May I ask what kind of audience you’re trying to attract to this thread?

3 Likes

Where is the 18+ disclaimer ???

Ducks are OP and need to be nerfed.

4 Likes

No more nerfs please.
When the dragon update comes, and burns one of your buildings down.

And eat all your ham…

Then these dodgy little quackers with misleading miss chance will be nerfed…naturally!
Then there will be cries to give the ducks a costume.

Get ahead of the curve,
And stop the nerfpthss💦

7 Likes

also, how could anyone nerf this adorable little one?

10 Likes

Awww… Cuteness overload. :smiling_face_with_tear:

8Vcm

5 Likes

@NicoX on his way to the alliance war after the ducks got nerfed.

Me, watching him…

7 Likes

May I ask why that’s not attractive to you?

4 Likes