Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

Sadly, I must report that SG has not yet added the witty banter or exploding mechanics to the villagers. I think they just hate ducks.

1 Like

But daaad, it’s @sleepyhead who started it and he always gets the bigger lollipop anywayyy. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

If I hadn’t tried a thousand times without success, I would put you both up for adoption! :angry:
Wait, wasn’t there something about a witch in the woods? :thinking: @SamMe?

3 Likes

Adoption when you could sell our organs on the black market? I’m disappointed in every possible way.

2 Likes

Don’t be jealous of my big lollipops :pleading_face:

2 Likes

oh my gosh, do we have to start calling you dad?? are you really my dad??

1 Like

:joy: I didn’t predict this exact reply, but let’s just say I was awfully close.

It won’t matter for very long, he’s getting rid of us. And who could blame him?

What would I get for it? Besides, it’s not necessary. Multimillionaire, remember?

1 Like

Don’t know. Ask your mother.

1 Like

You have more than one!? I don’t know if jealousy or pity is appropriate here…

1 Like

One of those cases in which better is the enemy of the good.

1 Like

wait… who here is my mother?

ok… when you say ask her, who are you expecting me to ask?

1 Like

It’s always good to have a spare lollipop. Sometimes I have them both together, sometimes I want just one or the other :innocent:

1 Like

If I were in his position, I’d get rid of us two squabbling loudmouths as fast as I could, too!

3 Likes

When we visit grandma, we always take time to watch the cute little ducklings outside her living room :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I tried hard to find the usual innuendo, but nope. Sounds like a genuine wholesome family moment involving actual ducklings.

2 Likes

I gotta keep you on your toes…

2 Likes

People want to read more about ducks!

3 Likes

Well I have good news for them. They already have almost 1.5 hours of scholarly level readings about ducks right here.

4 Likes