Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

Exactly! Hmm, I wouldn’t go so far as to say we’re twins, accidentally separated at birth. But even our choice of avatars shows a certain spiritual alliance.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I got you covered.

No one messes with my bunny clan.

4 Likes

You two are soulmates I think

Black, evil souls, but soulmates all the more :stuck_out_tongue:

@NicoX @Pike

I think @Theo87 might be your soulmate too!

4 Likes

Woohoo. Threesome :innocent:
Not certain if I’m allowed to use that word tho :thinking:

5 Likes

I get that a lot. If true, it’s kind of scary how many of us there are.

3 Likes

Don’t bother. I alone am many more! And it feels scaring wonderful! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I see… :unamused: I drop my duck cult to join your bunny movement, invest in a chainsaw, but you only have @Pike’s back.

And the chainsaw was entirely out-of-pocket. I filed it under “miscellaneous” in my professional expenses, but I was told that “miscellaneous” doesn’t mean “completely random bs that has literally nothing to do with your job.”

So much for loyalty and sacrifice. :expressionless:

5 Likes

You definitiely have my permission. Which probably doesn’t actually answer your question.

Anyways, I wouldn’t want to bridle your creativity, I like the way you think.

3 Likes

Perhaps you can donate the chainsaw to a foundation that you will become the head of. The purpose of the foundation is to nerf ducks. Your generous salary is funded by donations and the sale of promotional items. Costs are tax deductible.

4 Likes

How do we nerf ducks with the chainsaw? Clip their wings? Slice their naughty bits off so they can’t make more ducks?

3 Likes

Those are the harmless possibilities. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Oh, come on now, you know I keep a special place in my heart for you :heart:

3 Likes

Ducks are terrifying, those beaks, man.

3 Likes

Every single word in this post is essentially a scam. I love it.

3 Likes

I have quite literally never used a chainsaw and am the most unlikely human being to ever use one. I just bought it because it looked cool.

3 Likes

Looking forward to knowing your definition of “harmful.”

2 Likes

Fiiine… :unamused: :point_right: :heart:

Ffs, they aren’t lying when they say I’m way too easy.

3 Likes

now this is turning into a group love-fest.

My man is getting suspicious. “Who’s @Pike ? Who’s @Theo87 ? Who’s @NicoX ?!?!? Are you flirting with a boyband?!”

4 Likes

@Theo87 might be your saving grace, I believe she’s a woman (apologies if I’m mistaken).

Other than that, your man has every right to be suspicious, because you kind of are. :joy:

2 Likes

are you, @Pike and @Theo87 like the Jonas Brothers then?! which one’s Nick? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes