Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

Sounds like you could have quite a future in the adult entertainment industry

1 Like

They have several positions open and I said that I’m flexible.

1 Like

That is true. As a result of their logic, I decided to keep all my new heroes at 3/60 and 3/70, as to pre-emptively nerf them. Then I max them after their actual nerf, so I don’t feel the difference.

2 Likes

you don’t know what you got, if you never got it in the first place!

1 Like

I am buying the new Beastie Boys Anthology. Parts A-D are included but you do have to fight for your right to Part E.

3 Likes

Today, ducks just get buff since we get smaller screen :rofl:

Offer are overpower and need to be nerfed :rofl:

5 Likes

My zero Gargoyles agree.

Kalo? Kalo who?

20 characters of not getting anything

1 Like

Only one i got was Bellerive so kalo nerf doesnt bother me. Also was so obvious he was gonna be nuked.

Worse to have loved and lost, then never being able to love the hero at all.

3 Likes

I was like meh they wont bother with this 4* as who in right mind will base their attack on a 4* hanging by the noose to finish a team :joy::joy: oh boy was i wrong

2 Likes

In all fairness, I didn’t summon at all, so it’d be a bit over the top for me to complain about odds being against me in this case. :joy:

1 Like

Imagine if the game would produce heroes without summons needed… lol

2 Likes

:joy: Is that how the saying goes? I didn’t remember it to be so depressing. :thinking: Nor to mention heroes at all.

3 Likes

Typically the other way around. I wish I never drew Kalo and fell in love, and have my financial heart stolen again by SGG :frowning:

4 Likes

Are you denying the existence of my daily TC20 Carver?

1 Like

I know, I was just kidding, but it seems I need to hone my craft. :joy: Sorry about your Kalo. Tbh, I was expecting a nerf - which is problematic in and of itself - but didn’t think they would go that far.

2 Likes

:joy: You sound like someone who maxed 10 copies of Telluria and Vela.

To be fair to, it’s not like there’s been any precedent of it ever happening to a 4*, like Ferant or some such. :joy:

2 Likes

Had at least a good ten pull. Got Kalo and Arlo…nerf struck and Arlo get priority. Keeping my ascention date card full.

You don’t need to hone your craft at all, your wit is golden.

2 Likes

You are way too kind, as always. And congrats on your Arco (edit: Arlo? I really can’t tell anymore, so many heroes :joy:), it’s a pretty sweet consolation prize.

3 Likes