Drop the 75 gems for tourney continue

I’m not spending another cent on this game until the arbitrary 75 gems to continue tournies is gone. Boards are too arbitrary and a gem limit when you already have hard flag limits is ridiculous. Just let people play their flags out. Other little micro gem grabs are annoying, but this one actually stops you from playing one of the few fun modes remaining (standard raid is so awful some of the best players advocate intentional cup dropping, as at the highest diamond levels, all teams are OP, and it basically comes down to the luck of drawing a good board–and diamond tier rewards are basically as good as the tier below).

The level of cash grab in this game is just over the top and is ruining it. Its barely a game any more, just a very sophisticated interface to reach calculated push points that try to incentivize the player to go back to that wallet some more. The only reason I’m still playing is I have an awesome alliance that keeps thing fun. I feel much better about every video game purchase I make that isn’t E&P–you know, when I buy actual games, not gambling systems that keep 100% of the money.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tournament Fairness Suggestion - Remove Continuation