Draws? How to get above 3*

How on earth do u get above a 3* hero on elemental summon??? How many gems do u have to spend??? I know the percentage is low but really… and they still want us to keep spending??? Why???
Any advice on how one might get above a 3* hero would be great . MERRY CHRISTMAS :blush:

1 Like

If you spend

10k gems 10 times, you might get a 5*

No guarantees though(for the love of everything holy i hope you never spend that much in one day)

1 Like

My friend get Magni from one elemental summon pull (I got renfeld :joy:). This is random, wait and pull. Btw better use you gems for events.

2 Likes

One of my alliance mates got Evelyn the other day after using one lonely epic hero token. Me, on the other hand, being F2P, did about 70 to 100 pulls in the last 6 month and got no 5* so far… Mostly 3*, with only a few occasional 4*…

Seems that the ABILITY to draw is open to any level but the higher PROBABILITY comes with more advanced player levels. Just an observation.
@Radar1… I drew the same as your friend. One random hero token pulled Cyprian and Evelyn. This after 3 previous 10-pulls.

1 Like

Actually plenty of players debate that lower levels have better probability than higher levels. 3 alts for example all get multiple 5s before my higher leveled main got 1.

But i think the truth of it all is that we’re all screwed equally regardless of level, we just have better days than normal here n there

3 Likes

Because people will.

2 Likes

How many draws have you done? With a 10-pull, there’s a 97% chance of getting a 4* or better. With 15 pulls, the chance rises to 99.5%. And with 20 pulls, the chance rises to 99.9%.

So at 20 pulls only 1 in 1000 people won’t have gotten a 4* or better.

1 Like

How on earth do u get above a 3* hero on elemental summon???

Get lucky. Unfortunately there’s no way to increase your odds

How many gems do u have to spend???

Technically only 300.

Unless your using an epic token and get super lucky then the answer is technically 0

I know the percentage is low but really…

Yeah very low for 5* anyway :frowning:
4* odds are entirely tolerable imo

and they still want us to keep spending??? Why???

Because they like money lol

Any advice on how one might get above a 3* hero would be great

Keep trying

MERRY CHRISTMAS :blush:

Likewise :slight_smile:

There’s a little “i” at the far left of the name of the summon. Before you spend real money on a summon, you should probably click that and ask yourself: will you be happy with what the statistics predict? If not, you should probably not spend money on it.

In my personal opinion… when one pull costs three dollars… Well, by looking at the odds, that means that a 5* hero would cost approximately $280 (you have a 96.2% chance to NOT get one). I’m definitely of the opinion that this is not a worthwhile expenditure. VIP? Yes, totally worth it (2nd builder, yo!). Purchasing gems for summons? Not so much.

4 Likes