Drama Freedom has 2 spots open!

**DRAMA FREEDOM is looking for 2 active players who wants to have fun while growing with us. We are a member of 4 alliances
and we use discord for easy communication for all gaming tips and help. We no like drama, we just wanna enjoy the game. Come check us out and see if it’s the right fit for you. If not then we wish you good luck on your search. Cheers!!! **

Hey there! Many alliance recruiters seem to have more success updating their existing thread instead of creating a new one. That way your post shows up as more popular in the rankings, thanks to the additional comments over time.

Here’s your one from a few hours ago:

If you want this one merged into that, you can tag @Rook and @Kerridoc and I’m sure they’d be happy to merge them for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you very much for your comment and concern. I’m really a newbie in posting so I’m afraid i don’t have a clue how to do your suggestion. If you would be so kind as to tell me how, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Sure! So the main thing is to pick one thread to stick with, and you’ll just keep adding a new comment to it periodically so it pops back to the top of latest, and over time having a recruiting thread with a lot of comments on it (even if they’re mostly yours) tends to catch more attention.

You can also always update the post title if you want to update how many spots you have available.

Some people also like to include the team power they’re looking for, or trophy requirements in the title — but that’s totally up to you. Sometimes having that right in the title makes it easier for someone looking for an alliance to notice your post is relevant to them.

In terms of merging the two threads together, a forum moderator needs to do that.

@Rook or @Kerridoc, can you help @Sneezy1204 out and merge this thread and the one from earlier that I linked about so Sneezy can make use of one thread for recruiting?

Thanks!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drama Freedom is recruiting for two team players