Drakes drakes drakes drakes

Make 1k gems per trade or even1.2k there would still be money involved and i would gladly trade that amount of gems for a hero i really want, that being said i also don’t believe it will ever happen

1000 gems is the equivalent of $10 USD. Many people who don’t want to waste money on random pulls would probably be willing to spend if they were guaranteed a good hero.

Yeah I guess you’re right. There would be an overall decrease. I’d be OK with a nominal fee - say 50 gems - per swap. But not the $50 that was suggested. That sort of money is out of most of our budgets

If I was paying big bucks from the start and playing for a long, and got top notch roster, do I really want to swap my heroes to someone else who have spent less and only been around recently ? And narrow my advantage. Probably not, if you are a private company who would you listen to a big spender or someone get your product for free and would spends minimal once in a while.

Even if they were to offer hero swaps for $500 they would stand to lose.

Most of us in my alliances don’t look at it as a zero sum game; If there was a hero I wanted/needed and someone in a competitive alliance need one of my dups, I’d happily swap. In these type of games, I’m more concerned with building up my own team and then competing that worrying about trying to restrict what other people can get. I’d rather more people have more heroes and we can all brawl together…

Interalliance trading will not happen because big spenders would have their own personal alliances to push a main account.

There will be people who join your alliance, get their heroes then leave. It’s not a perfect world.

I wouldn’t care about trading with someone outside my alliance…if I got something that improved my team, that’s good by me. The fact that they get something to improve their team is also fine by me. I want to war against people with comparable benches, not beat up on people with far smaller good teams.

3 Likes

You would have to be in the alliance for about a hundred days. Or something like that. And remember it’s a TRADE so you and the person would have to agree to make the trade happen it’s a win win

I’d be happy to trade with anyone if I’m better for it as well

There’s people in my alliance I’d love to be able to gift heroes/materials to.

My alliance is pretty social and can’t really do better than take down the occasional 8. I’d like to help some of those guys improve. I like them and it’s cool that we’re getting better. When I joined, 5s was normal and 6 star titans was our ceiling. We took down the rare unicorn 8 * last night. Was so satisfying

Also there are guys that have dupes of things I want who wish they could gift to me

Which goes back to some of the photos in this topic, as you can see multiple Drakes, and Gregs. And so on they need to fine a way for use to trade rather than have them sit around untouch.