Dragon Mosh Pit looking for 5 active players. 2200 cups. 12* titans; all 6 flags used if opted in for war!

Join us to learn, grow and have fun! Our alliance has been around for 4 years, and is led by a few veterans. We are currently on 11-12 star titans. War is optional but, if you opt in, 6 attacks are required.

We use dark tanks.

We don’t require discord, but it’s there for those that want to get more involved, for those that need a reminder for different events, for those that want the tips&tricks (it’s too much text for in-game chat) and even for those that want to socialize more.

Our main requirements are:
Let us know if you’re going to miss more than 3 consecutive titans - we won’t kick if it’s a reasonable amount of time;
Don’t abuse the previous by attacking only 1 in every 3 titans - while not hardcore, we are an active bunch;
Use all attacks in war if you opted in!
We’re free of drama, and we’re here to enjoy the game :slight_smile:

We also have a Discord group. Find Amarthdaug#2614

Join us now, while there’s still room!

1 Like

Damn, it had been some time since we needed a recruitment thread:)

If you are looking for a chill but competitive alliance this is the place for you.
We are an adult bunch from all around the world. U.S.A, Romania, U.K., Australia, Philippines, Argentina, Canada, Turkey, Vietnam…

Jump in to the pit!

The Dragon Mosh Pit is waiting for you, join now!

4 year player 2500+ cups. was in the same alliance for almost 3 years until everybody retired. i dont do war really anymore, but all titan hits every day and participate in all alliance quests. sent request to join. in game DEC

1 Like

Bumping up!
Just 3 spots left! Come on in! Jump into the pit!

Looking for a change. Do you still have room. Very active player

1 Like

Hello @Rentur
Come on in, we have one spot left!

As soon as titan is done. Thanks

3 Spots are open everyone! Come on in! We jumped up to 12* titans recently and killing them mercilessly!

Jump into the PIT!

Interested in joining your alliance after roaming for the last 4 months. Haven’t found the right fit. I’m level 79 and currently in Canadian Dreadlords. Seems like your competitive yet chill is what I’m looking for!

Baromere

Hello Baromere!
Come on in and hang around. That is the best way to see whether we are the place for you.
War is optional, but we have a strict flag policy if you opt in to war. Daily titan hits are most welcome. That’s the basic. We are drama free and chill. come on in when ever you feel like it!

Thanks.
Are you able to send an invite to your server on Discord?

Sure, Amarthdaug will contact you soon.

Hello guys, seasoned player here (4+ years). My girlfriend and I are looking for a friendly and active alliance (2700/2500 trophies respectively). We’ve been consistently into top 3 in our own alliance but it has started to slowly dissolve.

I’ve already sent a message in discord (friend request as there are no mutual servers between us) but no cigar yet. :slight_smile:
Please advice how to proceed :slight_smile:
Bleys

@Bleys, yes, Forsaken Ones, our alliance, is looking for a few new members due to 3 players recently retiring (1 may return; personal time off). We’re a team-friendly alliance with a thread on LINE that everyone is welcome to join, and we’d love to have you join us!

Ahhahah @KCT, dude :rofl: what are you doing? Stealing my customers? :scream_cat: This is our recruitment thread:)

Joke aside, I strongly suggest you to open a brand new recruitment thread for your own alliance. You can write about your alliance and what kind of players you are looking for in detail.

This forum is a great place to recruit new members. Mostly because people who wander around the forum are more enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the game.

We got great recruitments here and nearly all the forum recruits are still with us and have been great team players.

Good luck recruiting!

1 Like

Oh and lo and behold, we have an oppening everyone. Just a single spot in the Mosh Pit! Jump in!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.