Dr. J from THE Sumo Slam alliance hit #1 today

One of the best players in one of the original alliances. Congratulations Dr. J

1 Like

Really? You bump an 8 month old thread to say “so what”?

The guy was complimenting an alliance member in getting a #1 rank.

AND ITS YOUR FIRST POST BAHAHAHHAAH.

4 Likes

@Kira_Isme welcome to the forum. There’s nothing wrong with celebrating the accomplishments of one’s alliance mates. If you don’t find it particularly praiseworthy or worth celebrating, there’s no need to be confrontational about it.

It’s also a somewhat surprising decision to give extra visibility to an old thread by bumping it…

5 Likes

It was highlighlight tread to visit right off to be first treads to read is someone bragging i find offensive so i simply say so what, and go to next sugguested thread (tread thread?-i dont know spelling) other than person bragging who is offense? And then random person blocks and laughs at me? I not suee you are nice people here at all, i just come find play tips and only join i case i need ask question. Very bad this

If you joined to look for play tips, why would you start by reading a thread with a title like this thread’s title? If you find bragging offensive, it was clearly not a wise choice for a thread to read.

You will undoubtedly find #player-guides and #gameplay-help-tactics to be more useful sections if you’re looking for tips and advice. That is where advice is concentrated.

Attacking someone else for praising a teammate as your very first post in a new community is a very bad way to introduce yourself to that community.

5 Likes

Again it was recommendes there were 4 topic with numbers next to them to read i guess because when i would the numbers would go away this was one, maybe make discobot clarify or ask in his little tread what topic maybe, how else would i find some old random topic like this i would not seek out? You suggested it maybe not on porpose but it did, i now how found a bit better your seach thing and find what i want mostly-more tutorials would be good not everyone knows how to do these thing well

Again it was recommendes there were 4 topic with numbers next to them to read i guess because when i would the numbers would go away this was one, maybe make discobot clarify or ask in his little tread what topic maybe, how else would i find some old random topic like this i would not seek out? Was suggested it maybe not on porpose but it did, i now how found a bit better your seach thing and find what i want mostly on watchtower but still on forum-more tutorials would be good not everyone knows how to do these thing well