Dovete aumentare la Potenza di natalia o almeno modificarla

E assurdo che un eroe 5 stelle come Natalya che dovrebbe far fuori tutti invece risulti davvero scarsa…io credo che dobbiate modificare il danno in almeno 3 turni,nel modo attuale non fa crea assolutamente danno,non la uso neanche,per non parlare del titano,contro il titano verde dovrei fare tantissimi punti invece nonostante metta 2 rossi i danni sono pietosi…quindi secondo me dovete cambiare qualcosa,ripeto sia come danno al titano assolutamente e sia in tempo di causa danno…Spero che accogliate la mia lamentela e fate qualcosa…grazie

Note that this not the foreign language section of the forums.
For what it’s worth, my experience with most 5* I have is that they’re pretty useless compared to a 4* until you get them past the last ascension. I’d go further and say some don’t compare too well to a 3* until you get them past that second ascension.
My experience with Natalya in particular matches that. Before final ascension, she wasn’t very good compared to my 4* options. At 4/60, with 20 levels to go before she’s maxed, she’s a lean mean killing machine, and only getting better as her level rises.
Edit: Adjusted to avoid auto translation issues.

Beh parlando in globale non sono l’unico che la pensa in questo modo…molti addirittura non la scendono neanche quindi non è un mio isolato pensiero…anche per la guerra e uno svantaggio perché il primo colpo non ti fa nulla e devi aspettare 4 turni prima del risultato finale se non hai già perso la partita per le frecce…molti giocatori pensano che il danno si debba suddividere in 3 mosse non 4

I’m in the group which is still waiting on alliance wars, so I can’t speak from experience there.
My guess is that the people who enjoy spending their time analysing the best uses of characters are going to make a whole new category, or maybe two, offense and defense, of hero usefulness for alliance wars purposes, and any character with a damage over time special like Natalya, Locke, or Morgan is going to rate lower for offense.
For raiding, Natalya is very good. For timed events or titans, she may not be as effective as a single strike damage hero because of the delay as she causes progressive damage. For alliance wars attacks only, she does sound potentially handicapped. It doesn’t necessarily mean she needs adjusting, though she may be altered as alliance wars shake down, but does mean more thinking about how to use her effectively.

Moved thread to Foreign Languages.