Doubt troops 3 *

Doubt troops 3 * which of these 3 choose for better performance! best to choose critic or defense

Depends on who you’re pairing them with

Maulers or minotaurs for me - attack, defence and health are reliable while the healing advantage requires you to fire a healer, I presume.

I had the 3 but did not know how to choose and reading a bit it seems that the critic is better, but now I was in doubt of my choice. follow my training that you helped me =) which troop should I follow, of course I am the troop search 4 *. And what better level to find troops to join

Gormek is pretty average for attack and defence, so I’d still say either maulers or minotaurs.

If you’re using him in the centre of defense, go minotaurs for the extra defence, in my opinion.

I had the 2 but I did not know this table so I was confused and I think I ended up doing it wrong = (Sabina and Sonya Troops also changed for criticism.

• Titans:
    • Firecaller Battlemages
      • Boldtusk
    • Barbaric Maulers
      • All the others
    • Barbaric Minotaurs
      • no.
  • Raids
    • Firecaller Battlemages
      • Boldtusk - Attacking
    • Barbaric Maulers
      • All the others
    • Barbaric Minotaurs
      • Tank hero - Defending
1 Like

Hansel is the best of the 4 * or 3 * green troops?

If heroes are not in a tank position or in war, where they can be “tanks” once the main dies, I don’t see reasons to put high +DEF troops on heroes:

Hansel is good with your 4* mana troop on defense but if I were to attack Id take your 3* archers.

1 Like