Double costume for 2 same costumes?

Many players, among their many(too many!) summons, have acquired two same costumes…

Imho, it seems fair enough that the existence of 2 same costumes in a players roster
should be taken into account from devs and thus give the option to the player
to change the 2costumes to a single double costume bonus!
What do u think?

You can feed other costumes with the dupes and they give a whole lot of XP for little food.

Like mpolo said, dupe costumes are very good feeders for same or other costumes. We have done that for years. It would not be fair to change the rules while the game is still running.

Happy gaming

So, something is going on for years… but that does not mean it is right (the possibikity for having a 2nd same costume is twice as difficult to appear as the one to get a double costume once and for all).
Nor it means that it cannot be changed (devs have showed that they respect old players! Thats why they put costumes after all)

You’re saying there should be a bonus for each dupe, and sure other games do it that way, but that’s not how E&P is set up. Think of all the whales who have 15 duped hotm, it doesn’t make sense.

Yep thats what Iam proposing, to change 2 same costumes with the double one.
And when I say something like this, believe me I am not thinking only of all the whales out there, but also of the sardines, the swordfishes etc etc who alltogether make the ecosystem thrive!

Help…I have actually seen double costumes aka 2 masks or double mask. Dud this come to fruition??
If so do you know how to achieve this?

The suggestions in this section are player suggestions. They are totally informal. The chance of a player suggestion to become a real feature is very low. Its chance to become a feature in such a haste (it was suggested only 11 days ago) is practically zero.
I would suggest you to simply feed your dupe costumes to other costumes that you level.

1 Like

They started to give S1 heroes a second costumes. If you summon such a hero from costume chamber, you will get both costumes. The Op‘s idea is not and I think will not ever be implemented.

As mentioned before, use your dupe costumes as feeders to ascend other costumes. There is no limit on the number of costumes you can store. So you can wait for a real good hero costume to ascend fast.

Happy gaming

I heard uf you have 2 costumes of the same characters and leveled bith all thd wayvup you can combine them
Gamora926

Do you mean you CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE?

So you can’t do this anymore?

Its out there and players have done this. But what im getting from this string is its not an available option anymore

They are already out there

Νο you cant use the 2 initial costumes to biult the 2nd costume for the card (wish you were right).