Dont you want to give me a 5* green SG?

Careful what you wish for :joy:

2 Likes

In 6 months I will dump Elkanen to HA10… it is guatanteed not to come back as Elkanen, right?

1 Like

Yes - in your case, 4 HA10 trainings would be required for the cleanup. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lets see if it ended up becoming:
Lianna
Alberich
Zeline
Kingston

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wishful thinking. A more realistic output is:

Horghall
Khagan
Thorne
Justice (yayyy :partying_face:)

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@yelnats_24

Yes, 6 months after getting the eight 5s. So all in all, I got my first Red 5 about 14 months after starting the game.

@CaptainjaKCsparrow thanks. the 5*s will come, in time :slight_smile: at least, the vanilla ones :joy:

3 Likes

Wow

Horghal
Khagan
Justice

Are the only missing S1 heroes in my roster aside from Lianna and Kadilen.

1 Like

Hope you get them! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m missing Magni (and many others actually). Hope I get him. :upside_down_face:

Its not all guys. I have to tell you that not only its hard to me to pull a classic green 5* (tc 20 , costumed portal)
I have tried hard for telluria and not so hard but trying for Kingston too without result.
For instance if not green i was able to pull (Grimble , vela, JF and even Clarissa) lol.
It seems to be something like happened to @Rook with HOTM but in my situation with green :laughing:

1 Like

Please let us know the results!!

2 Likes

Will do… planning to pull when the number reaches 150+, and to present a list with distributions across element, rarity, and class.

1 Like

You have more patience than I do!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Marjana’s factory here.

Also 1 Khagan :sweat: and a Black Knight :crazy_face:

Team name - > Feed me!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

How long have you been playing while experiencing this green dearth? I started in September 2018, and I’m in the same boat. I think I have one more tonic than you. And I’m way jealous of the LJ costume. With emblems along the def/HP path, my LJ +20 is quite serviceable, but the costume bonus would make him even better. My four-star green options aren’t even bad - Melendor +c20, LJ +20, Buddy +19, Caedmon +18, Skittles +9, Brynhild 4^70, second Melendor 4^70, second Caedmon 4^70, and a rising Kashrek (circa 4^30, with costume still to max). Tried for Telly (obviously). Pulled for Kaidlen’s costume this time. Saving EHTs for Sand Empire (Yunan would be a nice first green! :wink:) And it seems like TC20 is taunting me. I get a lot of Briennes, Berdens, Belliths, and Tucks. I see the green and get excited for a half second and then… oh.

3 Likes

Hi Noble. I started the game in August 2019.
My 4* green crew is very solid indeed but still missing those flaming 5* green.
I would like to pull any of these, some are more realistic than others, but in order would be .

Heimdall
C.Lianna
Yunan
C.Kadilen
C.Elkanen.

So, following the odds i think i should skip sand empires and focus on pulling in Valhlla with coins and then burn all my gems in costume portal where are the better greens but Horghall :laughing:.

Atlantis with Atomos or a good featured green could be interesting too. (do you know when kingston is featured?)

3 Likes

That’s a good list, and hard to quibble with, except to get Mother North (super hard-to-get) on there somewhere.

I’m only pulling EHTs there, since you can either save them for seasonal events or burn them during a month with a HotM you like. Otherwise, they’re just so many TC 20 pulls. There are presently no green vampires in the Halloween event, so unless you are saving them for Christmas (defensible), no sense holding onto them.

Yep. Tossed in 3,000 this month myself. No Kaidlen costume, which was my aim, but I did score Raffale.

According to @jinbatsu’s spreadsheet, looks like September.

3 Likes

Tough choice. Next month with Miki , drake and Ariel is very tempting to do pulls.
But for someone who needs greens more than anything the best would be wait until September with Kingstone and Tarlak .

thanks for the spreadsheet!

2 Likes

Nothing too exciting… but as promised, here you go… :innocent:

1 Like

I remember this thread. Since that moment ive pulled only Elkanen as a 5* green. Hes on his way.

2 Likes

Still no dom for me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Cookie Settings