Dont you want to give me a 5* green SG?

I feel your pain.

Except in my case it was 4 copies of Justice.

First time I got legendary from TC20… Justice!

Second time… Justice … again!

I thought let me queue up the TC20 and do a 30 pull to see if my luck changes… 2 legendaries! Yay … both of them, Justice… Again and again! :man_facepalming:

I’m like This is a travesty of justice!! (oh the irony :no_mouth:)

Now I’m queuing over 100 pulls in my TC20… really really hoping for injustice:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

hang in there, everyone. I think I went about 6 months, where I had two 5*s each in Blue, Purple, Yellow and Green… but none in Red. Until Marjana finally popped out of TC20. And I was able to max her almost immediately because by then I had 12 Mystic Rings :joy:

3 Likes

I envy you…
Congrats though. :smile:

2 Likes

Just think - a couple more, and you’ll be able to field an entire Supreme Court - maybe you already can, depending on where you are from.

6 Likes

Justice have been served :wink:

Is that 6 months after you have alredy had those 8 heroes?

3 Likes

I can field Pentanen

Still need 7 more to form a squad of Elven Spearmen…

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for :joy:

2 Likes

In 6 months I will dump Elkanen to HA10… it is guatanteed not to come back as Elkanen, right?

1 Like

Yes - in your case, 4 HA10 trainings would be required for the cleanup. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lets see if it ended up becoming:
Lianna
Alberich
Zeline
Kingston

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wishful thinking. A more realistic output is:

Horghall
Khagan
Thorne
Justice (yayyy :partying_face:)

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@yelnats_24

Yes, 6 months after getting the eight 5s. So all in all, I got my first Red 5 about 14 months after starting the game.

@CaptainjaKCsparrow thanks. the 5*s will come, in time :slight_smile: at least, the vanilla ones :joy:

3 Likes

Wow

Horghal
Khagan
Justice

Are the only missing S1 heroes in my roster aside from Lianna and Kadilen.

1 Like

Hope you get them! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m missing Magni (and many others actually). Hope I get him. :upside_down_face:

Its not all guys. I have to tell you that not only its hard to me to pull a classic green 5* (tc 20 , costumed portal)
I have tried hard for telluria and not so hard but trying for Kingston too without result.
For instance if not green i was able to pull (Grimble , vela, JF and even Clarissa) lol.
It seems to be something like happened to @Rook with HOTM but in my situation with green :laughing:

1 Like

Please let us know the results!!

2 Likes

Will do… planning to pull when the number reaches 150+, and to present a list with distributions across element, rarity, and class.

1 Like

You have more patience than I do!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Marjana’s factory here.

Also 1 Khagan :sweat: and a Black Knight :crazy_face:

Team name - > Feed me!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

How long have you been playing while experiencing this green dearth? I started in September 2018, and I’m in the same boat. I think I have one more tonic than you. And I’m way jealous of the LJ costume. With emblems along the def/HP path, my LJ +20 is quite serviceable, but the costume bonus would make him even better. My four-star green options aren’t even bad - Melendor +c20, LJ +20, Buddy +19, Caedmon +18, Skittles +9, Brynhild 4^70, second Melendor 4^70, second Caedmon 4^70, and a rising Kashrek (circa 4^30, with costume still to max). Tried for Telly (obviously). Pulled for Kaidlen’s costume this time. Saving EHTs for Sand Empire (Yunan would be a nice first green! :wink:) And it seems like TC20 is taunting me. I get a lot of Briennes, Berdens, Belliths, and Tucks. I see the green and get excited for a half second and then… oh.

3 Likes